New newsletter

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
(accidently posted in wrong forum, moved this myself)

Well here i am, bored in the middle of the night and what pops up on thunderbird? THE NEWSLETTER!

No, my name wasnt at the buttom, but if you read through it all it says that FH will be the place where the next grab bag question will be taken from.

So lets get them questions!

chrislocalboy

Fledgling Freddie
Quick one for IainC.... or infact anyone else that knows???

Basically I didnt recieve a mail copy of the newsletter this time around? the first few days after it went out on Herald I just thought I was caught up in the mail system as it was trying to mail 600k+ newsletters out!

I'm guessing this is just a one off on my part?

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Quick one for IainC.... or infact anyone else that knows???

Basically I didnt recieve a mail copy of the newsletter this time around? the first few days after it went out on Herald I just thought I was caught up in the mail system as it was trying to mail 600k+ newsletters out!

I'm guessing this is just a one off on my part?

Also your mail provider may have tightened up the antispam protection and it got eaten by their filters. Make sure that warhammeronline.com is added to your white list and that the newsletter doesn't get bounced to your junk folder.

Failing that, it may just be a hiccup. You can check to see if you're signed up properly by logging into the war-europe website and going to your profile.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I found this problem and I'm with Yahoo (turned spam filter off ages back). I went onto the site and navigated to the newsletter....tis rather good!

chrislocalboy

Fledgling Freddie
Also your mail provider may have tightened up the antispam protection and it got eaten by their filters. Make sure that warhammeronline.com is added to your white list and that the newsletter doesn't get bounced to your junk folder.

Failing that, it may just be a hiccup. You can check to see if you're signed up properly by logging into the war-europe website and going to your profile.

Yeah I checked all of this more or less at the point I realised I wasn't actually going to see it hit my mailbox, I've recieved it every other month without a hitch.

I think your right that it was just a hiccup this time around....... when your sending over 600k of emails I imagine theres more than a couple of hiccups!

Thansk for the reply though Iain

Dervish

Fledgling Freddie
I got mine about 2 days after everyone else seemed to. It made me frantically check that everything was still signed up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom