new mouse

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
i know its not much of a big topic but im looking for a nice gaming grade mouse with plenty of options my first thoughts were to go for a wireless mouse but ive found over the past year they aint brilliant for fps gaming so im going for a wired mouse this time

been told razer are the way to go quite like the look of the razer mamba but its too pricey so been lookin at the razer imperator anyone used it or can recommend a good mouse?

nath

Fledgling Freddie
I'm liking my Logitech G9 but I hear very good things about that Microsoft Razer mouse - can't remember what it's called but it's not ludicrously expensive.

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
could do with a mouse pad too i hear good things about everglide :)

Jimmy

Resident Freddy
i still use a Logitech MX510 and have done for years its a great mouse when it dies like nath il prob pick up a G9.

as for mouse my everglide do a really nice DKT mouse matt which i also use

Heres a link might not be to your style but i like it

Everglide - Professional Gaming Products - Everglide™ Titan Monster Mat - DKT Edition

as for razor i used to use them but i found they where far to senisative and not comfy, im lazy and like the thumb rest on the mx510 :p

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
looked at the g9 but the deisgn looks a bit weird i od tend to run quite a high sensitivity when gaming

Kryten

Old Cow.
It's too much of a personal taste to say over a forum IMO. Head to PC World or some other peddler of retardisms, cop a feel of a couple of examples, head back home and buy the one you like online :)

For instance, I'd personally go wireless every time - my wireless mouse is an aging logitech MX1000 but it does the job wonderfully, and I'd still kick your arse in game :D

SawTooTH

Can't get enough of FH
i know its not much of a big topic but im looking for a nice gaming grade mouse with plenty of options my first thoughts were to go for a wireless mouse but ive found over the past year they aint brilliant for fps gaming so im going for a wired mouse this time

been told razer are the way to go quite like the look of the razer mamba but its too pricey so been lookin at the razer imperator anyone used it or can recommend a good mouse?

Mamba's a great mouse, especially wireless. Its pricey, but expect that to come down.....its mainly the OTT packaging putting the price up IMO

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
I would never look past razer. They have an impressive line of products to choose from, whatever your rat desires are.

*strokes his Copperhead*

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
I have a steelseries Ikari witch is great except there is no software for it so button 4-5 doesn't really work in every game :D

and that really suck...

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
gonna go with the razer imperator and the razer exactmat they look like they will make a nice combo and should put the finishing touches to my pc :)

Yaka

Part of the furniture
for pads ide recommend the ratzpad using it for almost 10years and still as good as new, also handy twating any random **** into the middle of next week

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom