New Monitor, few issues tho

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
At the moment I've got one of these old, but good still imo, monitors.

HP P1100 - display - CRT - 21" - CRT Monitors - CNET Archive

I am contemplating switching it out tho, but as this one was expencive as hell when I bought it, and I don't have a lot of money now to buy a new one for, I was thinking if anyone tried one of these, it's an LG monitor, 21,5".

LGW2243TPF

Thats the name of it. I can get it fairly cheap, but I am worried 21,5" will be too big, as this one I have atm is actually a bit too big for my likings.

So anyone tried the LG one?

(Please don't say "Buy this this this" without comparing prices to the LG one, as I am on a tight budget!)

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Jara, the screen (LG one) is the little brother of the one I have (I have the 22" with built-in TV capabilties) and I can say, the screens are really good and look really slick. I've had NO problems with the screen so far. Worth the cash (and considering you can grab it for about £150ish these days) and is a purchase worth doing.

What's your actual budget? Can find you a decent screen

EDIT:

Mine: LG m2294

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Jara, the screen (LG one) is the little brother of the one I have (I have the 22" with built-in TV capabilties) and I can say, the screens are really good and look really slick. I've had NO problems with the screen so far. Worth the cash (and considering you can grab it for about £150ish these days) and is a purchase worth doing.

What's your actual budget? Can find you a decent screen

EDIT:

Mine: LG m2294

My budget is about 140 quid tops, and I can get that one I mentioned for about 130, so quite cheap imo.

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
I use a 22" screen jacob, not big enough imo! i really wish i went for the 24" tbh! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom