New Moderator

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

... !!!

With power comes the feuds! Bring on the feuds, my loyal henchmen (and woman)!!

On the other hand: whoever said I want to moderate this refuge for the criminally insane?

I am also a very bad mudcatcher... Bikini's don't look good on me... Ted the Dog would never accept me as a mod. :D

O

old.tRoG

go on damini, make me a mod :p

brannor is evil, he wont get moderaship for as long as i live ;)

and sickie.. well.... you know. he sometimes doesnt have his daily dose of pie. why, he even dumped his SP4MZ0RL0RD ruler and is now going googley-eyed over lala :(

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by old.tRoG
go on damini, make me a mod :p

brannor is evil, he wont get moderaship for as long as i live ;)

and sickie.. well.... you know. he sometimes doesnt have his daily dose of pie. why, he even dumped his SP4MZ0RL0RD ruler and is now going googley-eyed over lala :(

LOL.. I am only going googley-eyed on my missus! *fears 'THE' look*

O

old.tRoG

i ph34r that look.

you just know you better behave when you get it...

O

old.tRoG

:wub:

don't leave damini, you know you don't want to leave :)

N

Nishar Sunee

Never met u dood, but good luck in ur future mate, hope to see u on boards again sometime :)

O

old.tRoG

isn't doodette another word for the scantily clad women who hang around the red light district pouting at passers by?

N

Nishar Sunee

LOL, just using dood as the generic s/he blah blah blah :-p

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

My missus just loves it when people call her "m8" in-game :D

A

Addlcove

I hate it, really can´t understand why people have to type thx and m8 and l8 and so on, its understandable in a fighting situation but sitting down chatting it still continues, it is VERY frustrating

O

old.tRoG

when people say m8 i just wanna go over and smack them and say 'I am not your f***ing 'm8' you peice of retarded crap!'

it annoys me... even when in real life people say mate i want to smack em

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom