New Mod Unveiled!

T

tisme

Originally posted by Damini
well known within the community both here in the forums and in game, and is generally a nice guy.

Anyway - welcome, and be gentle, to the new mod - Flimgoblin.

Woohoo Gratz Fingy :clap: :clap:

D

Driwen

Originally posted by klavrynd
flimwho?

active poster from excal albion, so now the three playing mods are from excal albion. He is a good guy and there might have been no choice, but would have been nice to have someone else than a player from excal albion ;).

and gratz for getting the job Flimgoblin.

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by driwen
active poster from excal albion, so now the three playing mods are from excal albion. He is a good guy and there might have been no choice, but would have been nice to have someone else than a player from excal albion ;).

tho I was fairly active on alb/excal as well, my real home is on Mid/Pryd, so you have one :p

F

Flimgoblin

and gratz for getting the job Flimgoblin.

it must be the sheer number and impressive ability to get under your skin of the random arses you need to deal with when playing in Albion Excalibur. (there's loads of ace people there too of course, just we seem to attract the creme de la creme of morons)

Such a baptism of fire forges uber-moderators, the only ones capable of surviving the horrors of Excal Off-topic.

That or I bribed the other two with stuff...

D

Damini

I never played Exc, Albion, but I am originally from Bognor Regis, so I view these events as similar.

C

Coim-

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
Such a baptism of fire forges uber-moderators, the only ones capable of surviving the horrors of Excal Off-topic.
Repent's stories of people taking pictures of him and his mates while they're half naked is enough to scare anyone away. :eek7:

D

Driwen

Originally posted by Belsameth
tho I was fairly active on alb/excal as well, my real home is on Mid/Pryd, so you have one :p

ah ok thought you were from alb/excal as I never seen you really state that you were from mid/pryd (prolly being due to me reading excal board and not pryd:p).

And klavrynd other two would be belsameth and Tilda, belsameth apperently being mid/pryd now ;).

A

Addlcove

ah ok thought you were from alb/excal as I never seen you really state that you were from mid/pryd (prolly being due to me reading excal board and not pryd:p).

And klavrynd other two would be belsameth and Tilda, belsameth apperently being mid/pryd now ;).

I think he meant who the other 2 subjects for Moderator was...

O

old.Dillinja

Originally posted by Flimgoblin

Damn.. We ain't that bad... are we?

L

loxleyhood

Gratz. :)

Who were the other two final choices?

A

Arkian

Big Grats Fing

You're a top bloke, and will do a great job :)

E

Ekydus

Gratz m8.

Just - How will a "Lagged" moderator be of any use in an emergancy? :p

F

Flimgoblin

well i am the lagged moderator so a 4 days late grats is only fitting :)

A

Aule Valar

we're dooomed, the man has a smite cleric, he's surely insane!

Grats :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom