Eruptix

elds and runies with warguard lol xd
bains with perfector aswell -.-

Personaly,I think the changes are horrible
scrap that **** idea of giving a third ml line imo

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Wazkyr said:
They really got no clue what so ever what classes are. Would love BL on my "pure tank" Friar to, 1 interupt, 30 sec cooltown 1350 range... yehaar.

Hope they realize they got no chance to balance a new line for every class without only giving Perfector/Stormlord witch aint gonna happen, and forget all about a new ml line.

erm what they meant was that heavy tanks got BL because that´s the only ML they can get really. Then 1 hybrid of every realm got it aswell.

Paladin/warden/savage

Mrkill

Loyal Freddie
this is 1 of most stupid changes ever imo a 3 ml line
sum classes getting ml.s wich they shouldent hav
and nerfing BL
casters will be even tougher an harder to deal whit

afraid this last pacht will make this game a parody

prydwen/alb
Torild 7L3 merc
mrkill 6L6 inf
gunsmoky 4L9 mincer

exalibur/mid
dotski shaman
bonefist savage

glaston
mrkill ranger lv 47
torulv champ lv 44

Gamah

Banned
Drucken said:
shit? I'm gonna find me a caster to duo with after patch release

good luck with that, shit hp and shit defence..you wont last long vs 2 tanks.

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Mrkill said:
this is 1 of most stupid changes ever imo a 3 ml line
sum classes getting ml.s wich they shouldent hav
and nerfing BL
casters will be even tougher an harder to deal whit

afraid this last pacht will make this game a parody

Banelord isnt being nerfed much anymore.

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
Tbh I wouldnt change Spymaster on my shade for soj, i prefer to have mez poisen,dot mines, lvl 3 thingy, oh, and increased coin for the grp :)

My menty will enjoy ml9'd sally for farming, should be easy to do a lot of encounters now :) As far as using ml9'd pets in rvr i dont think I would bother as its far too risky to drag around because of losing charm.

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
Well I play a Ranger, but I really hope lots of people vote NO and this doesn't happen.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
I hope people vote no, first impressions just make me want to cry.

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
LOLOLOLOLOLol..................
Glad i play Glast now 2bh :)
ML's has just killed cluster fg rvr

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Andrilyn said:
Hmm Theurg/Ani with Perfector should be ace in PvE :p
Hmm.. not really. Dunno about animists but for theurgs, if your pets are in combat then you're in combat so you get no use from a fop. Curing your own NS or disease will be about the only benefit from the line.

Something I noticed is that no class got Stormlord as a 3rd line. Obviously they know it's worthless and anyone who gets 'given' it will whine so why don't they sort it out?

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
chretien said:
Something I noticed is that no class got Stormlord as a 3rd line. Obviously they know it's worthless and anyone who gets 'given' it will whine so why don't they sort it out?

Anyone out there also has a Stormlord ?

Do you find you can't move enemy storms (even when there is no enemy with LOS to use the hold storm in place ability) ?

I was mucking around with it in RvR the other day. Was nice to place storms where people would be getting hit by them, and I could use the ability to move storms to put them around corners into hiding enemies without having to get in their LOS, knowing that they could only counteract the interrupts/damage by moving or having their own stormlord (and there aren't many).

However, I couldn't move enemy storms with it, and I thought that was the real purpose.

Darzil

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Darzil said:
Anyone out there also has a Stormlord ?

Do you find you can't move enemy storms (even when there is no enemy with LOS to use the hold storm in place ability) ?

I was mucking around with it in RvR the other day. Was nice to place storms where people would be getting hit by them, and I could use the ability to move storms to put them around corners into hiding enemies without having to get in their LOS, knowing that they could only counteract the interrupts/damage by moving or having their own stormlord (and there aren't many).

However, I couldn't move enemy storms with it, and I thought that was the real purpose.

Darzil

I have two Stromlords and love them (not for fg rvr but thats not how I play). In bridge camping or siege situations you can make alot of rps by putting them in the right places and also severly hamper the enemy by placing power and debuff storms in their usual out of los spots (corners of towers etc). They also make me alot of rps (at one recent tower defence made 6-8k without casting a single spell - DD storm only).

To answer your question I have had no problem at all moving enemy storms. Are you sure te storm was 'active' as they fixed the porting in combat issue by making storms inactive if you release but not sure if they actually remove the storm or just make it not active.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Javai said:
To answer your question I have had no problem at all moving enemy storms. Are you sure te storm was 'active' as they fixed the porting in combat issue by making storms inactive if you release but not sure if they actually remove the storm or just make it not active.

That could be it. I do remember the storm didn't seem to be doing anything to me.

It'll be interesting to see if Storms having a visible effect will change their use a bit in future.

Darzil

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Why do cabas, sorcs, theurg, ani, bain and chanter get cure NS but rm, wiz and eld dont? this is the most retarded shit ever...

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Cozak said:
Why do cabas, sorcs, theurg, ani, bain and chanter get cure NS but rm, wiz and eld dont? this is the most retarded shit ever...
Presumably because NS is one of the few defences vs a bolt caster. If they're going to revamp bolts as they've said then giving bolt casters cure NS would be very stupid.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
this is just terrible, truly terrible..

here I was, finishing my new temp on NS and what happens... they make stealthwars complete shit. Aint gonna be possible to kill anyone from a duo etc, PS as soon as zerglings getting low on HP and run.. And lol at FZ on assassins. And FZ on tics, FZ on VWs ROFL. Hi backstun..

PA, CD, SS, FZ, whack back whonk smack, how did u like those 14s where you could do nothing and just died!? So fkin stupid...

Funny how they love to make it all about timers too, assassin vs assassin and one land FZ means, fight is lost for the other, in 95% of all cases. Unless the FZer truly sucks donkeyballs :<

Can you PS in a FZ? (never played a soj)

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Shike said:
this is just terrible, truly terrible..

here I was, finishing my new temp on NS and what happens... they make stealthwars complete shit. Aint gonna be possible to kill anyone from a duo etc, PS as soon as zerglings getting low on HP and run.. And lol at FZ on assassins. And FZ on tics, FZ on VWs ROFL. Hi backstun..

PA, CD, SS, FZ, whack back whonk smack, how did u like those 14s where you could do nothing and just died!? So fkin stupid...

Funny how they love to make it all about timers too, assassin vs assassin and one land FZ means, fight is lost for the other, in 95% of all cases. Unless the FZer truly sucks donkeyballs :<

Can you PS in a FZ? (never played a soj)

Agree with Shikem8r here. Stealther fights are all down to timers now. Rangers are basically godmode now.

The necro change is 'ok' though i guess. They needed some sort of useful ml line.

Nice to see armsmen will get back in the game a bit now though.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Mythic have lost the plot, stealthers now will be OPd more than warlocks ever were. Hang up ya solo career now, its over boys and girls.

yes....dooooooooooooooooooooooom!

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
if anyone should get perfector in hib it should be mentalist not enchanter!

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
chretien said:
Presumably because NS is one of the few defences vs a bolt caster. If they're going to revamp bolts as they've said then giving bolt casters cure NS would be very stupid.

they've got cure NS for bainshees - I hope they change that.

Gamah

Banned
Mythic.

Are.

Thick.

As.

Shit.

Minstrel is now so fucking shit is unbelievable...and my bainshee with cure its own ns and rez sick..rofl overpowered |:

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Remember it says these are "Proposed" changes and that theres a login poll. I can't see the US community being content with all of the changes :p

Drucken

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
good luck with that, shit hp and shit defence..you wont last long vs 2 tanks.

against 2 tanks? BG+grapple and kill the free one first

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Anyone else getting the impression Mythic are just fucking about with crap to bulk out the patch notes while toying with WHO instead of keeping us happy. I think they are justifying their existance to us through this shit and not really keeping their minds on the game. Hardly any of the recent patch notes make any sense at all.

Still, soon we will hear about the next expansion, where albs get Nuclear weapons but deny they have found enriched uranium under cotswold but admit to buying off an irishman in a pub, hib get Bird Flu, a nasty DOT that will effect all coastal areas, but is nothing to worry about. And mid discovers oil under Muspelheim, which in turn is invaded by Americans on peace keeping missions, stopping port to any keep unless you pay $100 a barrel or can trade for plutonium. This results in Albs occupying Midgard, roadside bombs in Myrkwood disrupting horse routes and its name being changed to Amerigard.

Enough of my banter now...

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
Not sure that it's because of WHO.

Rather that they've got Attention Deficit Disorder and have been distracted from fixing specific classes. Need to send over Ritalin to them imho :p

Seakul

Banned
Sharma said:
Soooo, how are they going to get a sally from Atlantis to NF then? :p

/Edit: Rofl Vampiir's getting Sojourner.

I play a vamp and all but talk about an overpowered ML line for a Vamp, Vamp with FZ & Phase Shift = lol.
Doesn't self hot work in PS? Unkillable with mls up then.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
I think it does.

BUt that's the thing, Eye shot and Lung shot are quite powerful styles regardless of the magic line people have specced in for a vamp, when you've FZd the enemy you can either smack the shit out of them or hot up and wait for em, if they come back, pop PS and you're laughing.

Gamah

Banned
Drucken said:
against 2 tanks? BG+grapple and kill the free one first

while 2 banelords are firing off all over the place.. so easy to talk the talk on FH :|

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Gamah said:
Mythic.

Are.

Thick.

As.

Shit.

Minstrel is now so fucking shit is unbelievable...and my bainshee with cure its own ns and rez sick..rofl overpowered |:

Well thats how Mythic does it. Improve the popular classes and leave out the rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom