New ML lines

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Andrilyn said:
Hmm Theurg/Ani with Perfector should be ace in PvE :p
I agree. But, when you think about it, they won't really have any huge use of it considering that they need buffs anyhow, and tbh, not many bb's don't have fop like 2-3 years after the release of ToA.

All in all, I like the changes. I just got a little weird feeling when I tried to imagine assassins and vampiir with FZ oO

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Flimgoblin said:
*shudder*

ML9 mentalist pets....

Not as bad as a ML9 Sorc pet, seeing as pets have a cap level a red con menta pet hit's as hard as a Sorc pet when ML9'ed.
Drawback is if a Menta gets mezzed his charm will break causing the red con ML9 buffed pet to turn to the caster with no ability to insta recharm like a Mincer so he either has to waste QC or be fooked by his own pet.

What scares me more is Rangers with Warlord :x

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
*shudder*

ML9 mentalist pets....

hehe, there might be a few less calls for ML9 to be nerfed from a certain realm after this :)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Gibbo said:
hehe, there might be a few less calls for ML9 to be nerfed from a certain realm after this ;)

I'm hoping the banelord nerfs are just a hop and skip ahead of the ML9 pet nerf ;)

Seakul

Banned
Flimgoblin said:
*shudder*

ML9 mentalist pets....
Hmmm red ml9 buffed sally in rvr would be hard :p . Surely they can't give casters fop and infils fz? that is going to ruin rvr big time.

bd with fop and heal font on a bridge, yay I can't wait to get fzed by a heretic either.

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
Interesting the number of casters that now have the potential to have self cure nearsight.....

Seakul

Banned
Gibbo said:
Interesting the number of casters that now have the potential to have self cure nearsight.....
Ofc and disease in 8v8 will now become useless too. Be fops / heal fonts plastered everywhere, this change is a crock of shit imo.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
and we gave pure tanks Banelord because no other line made sense.
Warden Battlemaster Perfecter Banelord

They really got no clue what so ever what classes are. Would love BL on my "pure tank" Friar to, 1 interupt, 30 sec cooltown 1350 range... yehaar.

Hope they realize they got no chance to balance a new line for every class without only giving Perfector/Stormlord witch aint gonna happen, and forget all about a new ml line.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Sent a whole load of feedback to them on the issue and hopefully they will look into/get back to me.

But basically it was a few ways to reallocate the ML's. My thoughts of Perfector on casters and why it stupid (especially as alot fo abilities no good to a caster), my thoughts of assassins + hybrids getting Soj and why it overpowered for all realms etc.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Corran said:
Sent a whole load of feedback to them on the issue and hopefully they will look into/get back to me.

But basically it was a few ways to reallocate the ML's. My thoughts of Perfector on casters and why it stupid (especially as alot fo abilities no good to a caster), my thoughts of assassins + hybrids getting Soj and why it overpowered for all realms etc.
post your mail to them here? Would be nice to see, atleast imo :)

Nate

FH is my second home
Mid fg runs in to alb fg, warrior runs in and dump some bl's / slam stuff..enemy tanks run in and get on healers, oh noes!!!! dont worry im a skald...bg'ing! ok meight, oh ur dead..and for no particular reason, heres a table :eek:

alb

banelord - 5
warlord - 9
convoker - 5
battlemaster - 8
spymaster - 1
sojourner - 6
perfector - 6
stormlord - 5

hib

battlemaster - 5
warlord - 8
convoker - 6
battlemaster - 6
spymaster - 1
sojourner - 6
perfector - 6
stormlord - 7

mid

banelord - 5
warlord - 9
convoker - 5
battlemaster - 7
spymaster - 1
sojourner - 6
perfector - 5
stormlord - 4

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
chanter gets perfector and eld gets warlord ... gutted, was really hoping for perf on eld ... oh well, i'll go warlord on eld then, pbaoe pet dismissal will be great to rvr with and warguard, lovely :D

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Zephyr on a heretic LOL ... the class with access to the sickest backstyle in the game gets zephyr.

Heretank zerg inc.

Really see how this is gonna fuck up several classes good and propper tbh ... disease and nearsight are gonna be near to completely useless soon.

X

xGenocidex

Agree with above statement they don't have a clue lol :p let euro's have some say in what they implement rather than the yank kiddie zerg wanting super heroes for characters

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Seakul said:
Hmmm red ml9 buffed sally in rvr would be hard :p

Soooo, how are they going to get a sally from Atlantis to NF then? :p

/Edit: Rofl Vampiir's getting Sojourner.

I play a vamp and all but talk about an overpowered ML line for a Vamp, Vamp with FZ & Phase Shift = lol.

X

xGenocidex

Screw that tbh.. if you can get an ml9 gorgon pet from aerus get that > sally :x might not have as much hp as a sally but with ml9 who cares? hits almost as fast as someone with celerity on + it lifetaps/poisons/uses styles (amy slash and another style can't remember which other is and i think it AF debuffs (not sure on that tho) ... rocks pet i used to use it on my ment when i couldn't be arsed to swim a sally from volc to aerus... ripped through cyclops fast as hell.. took alot of damage however as said due to lower hp i think it would be INSANE with ml9

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
ye tbh tics will be the best for solo 1v1 fights ..
Physical defence
spec af to boost af to scale/chain
levi .. enuf said
FZ see above -.-
rr5 just incase he is getting owned or adds
p.shift .. try kill meh now

r0x .. quick sum1 PL me a tic ! :twak:

B

Betrayal

All hybrids with SoJ is so poo.... an assasin with soj is not so bad compared to what a hybrid can do to you >< (if you play an archer that is).
If this goes live will screw small scale rvr (and have a huge impact on fg vs fg as well). So now mids and hibs have both charge hybrid with soj as well. How about giving friars or tics charge too to even the odds?

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Pirkel said:
Zephyr on a heretic LOL ... the class with access to the sickest backstyle in the game gets zephyr.

Heretank zerg inc.

Really see how this is gonna fuck up several classes good and propper tbh ... disease and nearsight are gonna be near to completely useless soon.

With a heretic as my main, I have to admit that this is one of the most stupid changes for a class so far. I can't see tics really ever loosing against anyone with FZ up...

Not only will levi/levi/levi/levi then paralyze at the end of the FZ for 3 more levis be ridiculous but so would it be for a rej tic.

I still can't beleive the idiocy of this idea for any class really. Red con ML9 pets are gonna be walking around 1 hit killing everyone now too :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom