• Banelord

Votes: 37 24.7%
  • Other

Votes: 16 10.7%

• Total voters

auroria

Banned
Konah said:
ye not even mythic would be insane enough as to give a caster banelord would they...?

oh wait..
funny thing was giving a bombclass like warlock bl :p

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Pertan said:
Well all pets are capped at lvl 70 so wouldnt make a difference from a sorc using ml9 on a yellow pet, guess they would have to nerf sallys tho :p

As far as i know Sally cant be ML9.
Correct me if im wrong ;)

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Raimo said:
As far as i know Sally cant be ML9.
Correct me if im wrong ;)

dont think you get the point, the only reason sallys cant be ml9'ed atm is because a convoker cant charm them at the moment (max sorc pet level is 50,minstrel cant be convoker). If mentalist became convoker there is nothing to stop them using ml9 on sallies.

Nul

Fledgling Freddie
I wish for convoker. It will be a bit dangerous with a lvl 54+ pet tho.

Would be useful for Pve. A bit to risky for rvr imo.

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Ballard said:
dont think you get the point, the only reason sallys cant be ml9'ed atm is because a convoker cant charm them at the moment (max sorc pet level is 50,minstrel cant be convoker). If mentalist became convoker there is nothing to stop them using ml9 on sallies.

Well i hope they can be ML9d ,makes farming faster :p

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Raimo said:
Well i hope they can be ML9d ,makes farming faster :p

A Menta with an ML9 sally could solo tons of encounters :p

Btw...is max pet lvl for sorces really lvl 50? I thought it depended on their spec in mind and if high mind spec they could go get orange pets aswell? I might be wrong though =)

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
liloe said:
A Menta with an ML9 sally could solo tons of encounters :p

Btw...is max pet lvl for sorces really lvl 50? I thought it depended on their spec in mind and if high mind spec they could go get orange pets aswell? I might be wrong though =)

Sorc charm is fixed to the sorcs level. Thats the trade off for having a charm that doesnt pulse.

Merino

Fledgling Freddie
Ments have pointed out eons ago that ment charm is crap in RvR (ghetto purge is the only good use) so convoker is not a RvR option and does nothing to get Ments groups. Mythic will rather give us perfecter anyway, as we're seen as the healing casters. Warlord is not that bad, with the ML2, ML3 and ML10 abilities, so most Ments will stay Warlord anyway.
I'd rather see them fix the basic problems of the classes than opening another box of toys to everybody, creating a host of new balance problems and thus more discomfort in the long run. There is a bunch of things to fix first, after they started looking at some classes they come back to the spreading gifts policy again. How bout the Mentalism line? What about a long range spell? How about fixing the RR5 ability? When will DoTs be viable again? Why are spec and base nukes of the same damage type? What about Chanters' groupability? Polearmsmen? Spearos? Friars? etc.
First things first would make a lot of people a lot happier than new toys that have to be finetuned again after they find out they unbalanced things once again.

Yeyi-Prydwen, enlighted Mentalist

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
to badf pets are still caped at lvl70 even with charm. (sorc charm ml9 pet bug fix etc)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
staying as i am i think, warlord on hero and spymaster on NS, if ments do get convoker and it works on the pet properly i will ofc ML that too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom