New Minecraft server

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Hey guys/girls,

I am putting up a new minecraft server for a community I run on Discord. And I came to think of you! Not sure who is active here anymore, but if anyone care to catch up and chill with some Minecraft again, you are more then welcome to join us! :)

Basically everyone in the community is oldtime gamers, so you dont have to worry about all them kids(We all know how old we have gotten....)

Ill put the invitecode into the discord server here. Reach out to me, now with the nick "Noctis".

Hope to catch up with some of you again.

Best regards,

John

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Hey guys/girls,

I am putting up a new minecraft server for a community I run on Discord. And I came to think of you! Not sure who is active here anymore, but if anyone care to catch up and chill with some Minecraft again, you are more then welcome to join us! :)

Basically everyone in the community is oldtime gamers, so you dont have to worry about all them kids(We all know how old we have gotten....)

Ill put the invitecode into the discord server here. Reach out to me, now with the nick "Noctis".

Hope to catch up with some of you again.

Best regards,

John
Whats the mod pack / version?

TheDevil_LHM

Fledgling Freddie
John
Im just asking do you mind if you give me some details and whitelist me on the mc server ty

Rio

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom