New midgard race: Frostalf

L

living

yir... guess they hired people with taste cuz thats a far better improvement from SI races :)

S

solothores

Fear the Drizzt Do'Urden clones swapping into Midgard... :D

D

DocWolfe

they will prolly post hib screenies soon... giant sunflower men... scary.

O

old.Niljindil

Originally posted by DocWolfe
they will prolly post hib screenies soon... giant sunflower men... scary.

Im pretty sure theyre gonna say "sorry, we ran out of ideas, so you guys get 'sylvan II'" ;)

R

Riddler

yey, finally some "elves" without the fucking gay shoulder"blades" :p

S

snoz

not too excited about elves tbh :( hope they do smt interesting with start stats :)

B

Balbor

cool a Mid class with Pie+, just as long as they can be every race appart from Thane, Spiritmaster, Runemaster, Healer, Shaman, Hunter, Bonedancer or Savage. hehe,

anyway, mids are lacking high Dex/Qui class so they will probably be like elves but with 70 pie instead of Int. Hopefully they will be restricked to the classes that use the PIE stat.

D

Damon_D

We got some ok dex/qui classes thx..what we need is a race with more than feeking low 60 starting pie 70 or 80 pie would be nice :clap:

O

old.Xarr

they look like drow... sweet :D

/d&d geek mode off

A

Arnor

Originally posted by old.Xarr
they look like drow... sweet :D

/d&d geek mode off

actually if you wanna go all technical (which I know you do :eek: ), they look more like the human version of drow, the deicide-nutters :p

(not fo weal, just wanted to flash some geeky knowledge, and deicide is just SO cool :> :)

O

old.Xarr

hehe ;D

wow just noticed that the female frostalf in the one pic looks alot like the female dark elf from EQ.. sweet :D

T

tasslehoff

I dont remember where ..... but some place, i think it was classesofcamelot or soming. Anyway i read that a char couldnt start with more or less piety because it is the ..... closeness to god or whatchacallit =)

O

old.Trine Aquavit

Elves! Bah! I'm not going to ally myself with those scum. If they've got pointy ears it means they should be shot or eaten, I reckon.

Midgard allying with elves! What's the realm coming too!?

O

old.Xarr

Originally posted by old.Trine Aquavit
Elves! Bah! I'm not going to ally myself with those scum. If they've got pointy ears it means they should be shot or eaten, I reckon.

Midgard allying with elves! What's the realm coming too!?

but they're evil elves! doesn't that mean someting? :)

F

frols

Im a n00b i cant find the stats :( where do you all see there stats?

O

old.Xarr

don't think they have released the official starting stats for the new races. but since the description text mentions piety and dex one would assume that would be their good stats.

V

vindicat0r

They look very cool, some stlong DD nukers maybe now :D ?
an SB 1 would look cool I think 2 ^^

The Half - ogre would at first glance look llike a new mele charc, low quick means Polearms all the way. I can picture 1 of them in plate + giant Polearm hitting 10 ppl at a time with a swing :D ......... but tbh I bet ther a mix or light caster / fighter ... with good inte and ok dex ...... still think they will have low quick just low con 2 prob :mad:

F

finbahr

Yeah typical mythic sorts out the albs 1st (hulk hogan goes to camelot)mids (some kinda drow)2nd then all the left overs and shit(animist wtf are they about) goes to the golf course land

Users who are viewing this thread