old.Rusfighter

Yes. But, those "new mids" dont know what is RvR they can just zerg :(

"If U R less than 300K RP - STFU n00b!: (C) Bee

X

Xandax

Originally posted by old.Rusfighter
Yes. But, those "new mids" dont know what is RvR they can just zerg :(

"If U R less than 300K RP - STFU n00b!: (C) Bee

Ehhh - so because people reroll or new people choose RvR viable classes - all they know is how to zerg? :rolleyes:

P

phillies

This really sucks :(
I find lvl'ing HARD but with some help from an irl friend of mine and a very nice guild I have now gotten my beautifull skald to lvl 31 and climbing, but now I find that melee chars suck in RvR and the only thing skald is good for is being a taxi and that wasnt really what I had in mind, so question is.... Should I reroll (wich I REALLY dont want to do) or what the [/filter] should I do ?

I should mention this however... I really want to group so casters and shadowblades may not be the obvious choise, but whats left?

O

old.Rusfighter

Trust me. Skald - good RvR oriented char. Every RvR group CANT MOVE without a skald.

Skald and healer is a MUST 4 any RvR group. And... i think skald is the best solo RvRer on mid. But nowadays solo RvR sux coz of lotsa zerglings around.

Be brave man! We will crush em all :cool:

P

phillies

So I make a group move .... But will I be of any difference damage-wise ?.... I thought I ruled in BG because of my high +bs and +cha (power sux though), but will it be of any use in the true RvR envirement?

R

Runolaz

Originally posted by phillies
This really sucks :(
I find lvl'ing HARD but with some help from an irl friend of mine and a very nice guild I have now gotten my beautifull skald to lvl 31 and climbing, but now I find that melee chars suck in RvR and the only thing skald is good for is being a taxi and that wasnt really what I had in mind, so question is.... Should I reroll (wich I REALLY dont want to do) or what the [/filter] should I do ?

I should mention this however... I really want to group so casters and shadowblades may not be the obvious choise, but whats left?

Should not believe everything you read...Skald is a must in RvR grp's IMO.

Keep them lvl's rolling, and as fare as I know skalds are one of the best RvR chars in the game.

W

Wicoa

All classes are useful in rvr, even my archer is now heh...

O

old.Rusfighter

Originally posted by phillies
So I make a group move .... But will I be of any difference damage-wise ?.... I thought I ruled in BG because of my high +bs and +cha (power sux though), but will it be of any use in the true RvR envirement?

1. DMG. U will NEVER outdamage pure 2H tank - live with it. With MoPain III and crafted 2H 98% 16.5 hammer a can do somethin like 250+200 (crit) on 50-th tanks in epic, but it happens not soo frequent. We are on different DMG tables than pure tanks. Skald can (not should, just can) kill all meleers 1 vs. 1 except hero, arms, trust infi. Ive killed those mooses few times but it was REALY long fights with FA, IP, DOUBLE Mezzkite etc, Snarekite etc.

2. CHA. +CHA items do NOTHING for your DD DMG output (its a BUG). It just increase your manapull. Anyway in normal group u will have some manaregen - mana not a problem 4 skald.

3. True RvR scald todo list:
- speed song
- healer/caster bodyguard (mezz everything that moves to healer/caster)
- DMG add... not soo much but it would be nice if U dont forget to turn it on during battle
- interrupt casters and stop runners with snare (1500 range)... even minis with SoS cant outrun smart skald with Tireless I and Longwind I.
- interruptin casters with DD and 1H
- if u got no casters in your group... just /assist maintank with 2H & DD

P

phillies

Originally posted by old.Rusfighter
2. CHA. +CHA items do NOTHING for your DD DMG output (its a BUG). It just increase your manapull. Anyway in normal group u will have some manaregen - mana not a problem 4 skald.

Let me just see if I understand this correctly.... Adding points in charisma does not make my DD DMG hurt more, but WILL on the other hand drain my power?? AND it's a bug (meaning it will be corrected some time in the future (2017) ??

O

old.Rusfighter

1. Adding points in charisma does not make your DD DMG hurt more.
2. Adding points in charisma increase your manapool (u can cast more DDs before Ur mana will fall to zero). It also slightly increase Ur mana regeneration rate.
3. Adding points in charisma does not increase mana per cast value for Ur DDs.

About 1. Yes its a bug. Skald Team Leader gave that information to Mythic every month in TL report. Hehe 2017 it seems :)

U can found October skald TL report here - http://pub36.ezboard.com/fteamskaldfrm1.showMessage?topicID=350.topic

G

gwal

hehehehe, I think u should all listen to him and get rid of the skalds, delete them, now, fast.

wonder how hard it would be to outmanouver/run away from/ambush/etc an army which has no possibility of keeping up with enemy groups

G

Garaen

Keep your skald mate, they spank me silly in emain :)

S

Shaki/Aeis

Just like to say that if Skalds suck howcome they are the MOST popular class at the pvp servers?

P

psychoid

because it is fast?
fairly easy to lvl.
has easy to get exp teams.

Users who are viewing this thread