New life

O

old.Downanael

So i found this very old classic game Alter Ego what started it's life on C64,someone have made a very nice job and moved it to net.

Be warned that you will probably get additic to this tho so dont take responsility for anything :D Totally got me.

Clicky here and you lose your soul

L

leviathane

rah i bit a stronger kids finger for my toy :D

L

leviathane

nooooooo i got kidnapped and killed :'(

O

old.Downanael

Originally posted by leviathane
nooooooo i got kidnapped and killed :'(

:( Was just betraying my wife with teenage girl :(

O

old.Downanael

And then i die on softball tournament pff

The ball THUNKS solidly into the glove, knocking you off-balance. Your heart is beating furiously from the thrill of making the play. You feel happy and carefree, just like a child again. Suddenly, the field begins to fade and turn black.

The last thing you see are players from both benches running out to greet you for making such a great play. Something's wrong. You can't run toward them. Your body and hands won't respond to your wishes, but instead of feeling frustration, you feel great peace. How you only wish you could have said good-bye.

You have died.

K

klavrynd

You have chosen an inappropriate response. (Or, at least, we hadn't thought of it. Please make a different selection.)

meh, i hate being weird :(

K

klavrynd

It doesn't work. Geez! This kid is a CRYBABY. You are learning that sometimes no matter how nice you are to some people they just don't appreciate it. Your dad moves you away from the other baby and gives you a cookie to keep you occupied. At least he appreciates your empathy.

coincidence?

C

Cozak

You go over to the car the man tries to grab you, you turn to run but are caught. You are kidnapped and tortured horribly! You died the game is over!

yay ^^

O

old.Jeriraa

>Curiosity and persistence are early signs of an inventive personality. One day during late childhood you may find yourself attempting to rewire the electric hairdryer and have a shocking experience.

Rofl, you wont believe how true this is.

D

Drakin

mmmmm livin with some chick called gayle, she's not much of a looker but she's cool. got me own busines and a motor and apparently .... ' you are starting to lose your grip on reality.' bit sick aswell this apparently i got mental illness in the family and i know about 25 people that have/attemted to top themselves :/. ive also had various life threating illnesses.

v addictive :(

D

Drakin

yeeyyyyy

You are presented with the following "massage options:"

Select an action:

HAND PLEASURING ($25)
ORAL PLEASURING ($50)
MASSAGE WITH SOCIAL INTERCOURSE ($100)
AROUND THE WORLD ($75 PACKAGE DEAL -- ON SALE THIS WEEK)

boooooooooo

The "masseuse" requests that you remove all of your clothing and wrap a towel loosely around your waist. She gently rubs warm, scented oil all over your body. She begins by making large swirling motions across your back. As she massages your back, she begins projecting a series of slides on the wall in front of you (probably to get you aroused).

The first slide is the Eiffel Tower. Next is London Bridge. These are followed by slides of the Empire State Building and the Hanging Gardens of Cyprus. "Thank you for taking this magical massage tour around the world, Sir. Please try us again." You've been had -- unfortunately, not in the way you planned.

H

Huntingtons

suck to be a nice boy when you get kidnapped and beaten, and burried, and... die :( my life sucked... my mom spanked me... :( :(

S

Serbitar

He opens the door on your side. You turn to run away.
He catches you and drags you into the car. You are kidnapped, tortured and eventually killed. This game is over.

OMG jacko got me :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom