New LGM SC in Albion

Madonion

Fledgling Freddie
Hello dinged 1000 Scing at the weekend was not a nice experiance leveling up but it is done now.

I mostly did this to be able to craft for my many many toons i have but i will also be willing to do orders for people in Albion.

I will charge 500g per fully OC item(4x99% Gems) now dont bother to tell me that is not cheap or you can get better, i know people charge less but i dont really need the orders but the service is there if people want to use it.

Thanks all, PM your order if you want something done.

Mad

Madonion

Fledgling Freddie
Just cleared the last of my orders so just a bump for anyone who needs scing down in Albion

wodzie

Fledgling Freddie
just wondering .. why would you use 4*99 gems? if you are lgn all you really need is 2*99 2*98 or think some one said you could use 3*99 1*97 etc as long as average gem 98.5 - not too sure about the last statement, but the 2*99 2*98 will do just fine - and will save you alot of cash over time on gems as well as time to craft.

noblok

Part of the furniture
wodzie said:
or think some one said you could use 3*99 1*97 etc as long as average gem 98.5 -
This has always worked for me. Sometimes it's actually faster to get that +2 sword gem MP than trying to get a 98% +28 strength :).

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
The combined sum from all 4 gems just needs to be 394 so you could use 3 mp gems + a 94% for a 5p OC. I've used it myself a few times without blowing up anything. So for instance you could use 1 MP, 1 99%, 1 98% and 1 97% gem. As long as the total sum of all 4 gems get a total of 394 % you're ok.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Had a shock last week when someone asked for a 5.5 overcharge but only using 3 gems.

I think it was MP, 99, 99

Now if i remember if you only do 3 gems the missing one is treated as a 94% which totals 392 so this should have gone boom - but for some reason it didnt :)

rayzor

Fledgling Freddie
Tears said:
Now if i remember if you only do 3 gems the missing one is treated as a 94% which totals 392 so this should have gone boom - but for some reason it didnt :)

Thats true.

But decreasing the overall quality of the gems used, only decreases the chance of a successful imbue, so it sounds like this person got lucky! :D

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
rayzor said:
Thats true.

But decreasing the overall quality of the gems used, only decreases the chance of a successful imbue, so it sounds like this person got lucky! :D

VERY, i pointed out that it was almost certainly gona go boom - and got everything ready for him to click ACCEPT if he really wanted to try, guess he was having a good day

Madonion

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh i really only put 4 x 99 gems at that is what people normally put in there templates when they send them to me, regardless i always work to a 98.5 average across the 4 gems.

Madonion

Fledgling Freddie
I would just like to add to this post that due to the actions Jarvio today ordering scing waiting till it's completed and the saying it didnt want it after all i will now no longer take an order from any Chaos Theory members.

I created this spellcrafter for my own characters and only really thought i would do the odd order for people.

Now you might say i cant ban dealing with an entire guild because of one person, well i just did.

Still happy to take orders as always from everyone else as and when you need them.

Thanks

Mad

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
Madonion said:
I would just like to add to this post that due to the actions Jarvio today ordering scing waiting till it's completed and the saying it didnt want it after all i will now no longer take an order from any Chaos Theory members.

I created this spellcrafter for my own characters and only really thought i would do the odd order for people.

Now you might say i cant ban dealing with an entire guild because of one person, well i just did.

Still happy to take orders as always from everyone else as and when you need them.

Thanks

Mad
not the first time jarvio get's CT guild banned from stuff so nothing new there ^^

Sorao

Fledgling Freddie
trycorn said:
not the first time jarvio get's CT guild banned from stuff so nothing new there ^^

Jarvio is a Cock!!!!!!!!!! need i say more

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
amazed that useless rp cow is still in CT tbh, but thats for another thread :)

i have in the past used 4x 98 and not gone boom, the only time i have ever gone boom is SCing some armour for and alt, lvl 35ish i think. though these days i always do 2x99+2x98 minimum

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom