New LAN Gaming Centre In Sheffield

C

coldplayer

We have a range of high spec gaming machines with high speed connection which is due to be upgraded to a top speed 2M Optical Leased Line connection.

Flexible entertainment centre which offers Sky TV, great music, and variety of hot food and drinks.

Cybermission HQ has the capacity for Lan parties, Lan weekends and Overnighters.

As a promotion to all new members we are offering FREE gaming and further incentives.

OPENING TIMES
We are open 7days a week.
Mon to Thurs midday to midnight.
Fri midday to Sun midnight open 24hrs.
(want to game after midnight-advance bookings)

Enquiries 0114 244 6444

ADDRESS
UNIT 11, AMOS ROAD, MEADOWHALL, SHEFFIELD, S9 1BX

Cybermission HQ is well located for transport. FREE parking is available and buses stop along Meadowhall Road.

The Meadowhall Interchange is 10 min walk and has buses, trams & trains all frequenting that centre.

If looking for a landmark to gauge proximity on Meadowhall Rd, SX3 is a prominent company very closeby.

We are stationed at the top of Amos Road next door to Starretts and opposite The Alphabet Zoo.

The Meadowhall Centre is across the main road, and the Cinema & Sainsburys are the closest Meadowhall centre Shopping & leisure Facilities.

This popular area has a welcoming feel at night as well as daytime.

So get your arses down there for some serious gaming

D

dysfunction

I thought they closed Sheffield due to lack of interest

T

The-Don

Originally posted by coldplayer
We have a range of high spec gaming machines with high speed connection which is due to be upgraded to a top speed 2M Optical Leased Line connection.

Flexible entertainment centre which offers Sky TV, great music, and variety of hot food and drinks.

(etc etc cut to reduce spam)

I'll stick to my new house ta :p

X

Xtro

Originally posted by dysfunction
I thought they closed Sheffield due to lack of interest

I'd argue against that but you are right.

Good luck with this venture but sadly despite being near Meadowhell I dunno how you expect any average punter to find you.

/edit: When I get asked where's good to go in Sheffield, I answer "Leeds".

M

Mr^B

I ain't going to drive to sheffield for less bw than I have at home.

:/

Users who are viewing this thread