TV New ITV HD channels! .... er hang on?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Hopefully after 2012 the BBC licence fee will get scrapped and then you can decide where you want to spend your money. Personally I am all for it, I am happy to pay the BBC for 40% of their programming but I am not going to fund that fucking crap known as Eastenders for anyone.

lol I was going to argue with you but after your Eastenders remark I surrender and agree that the licence fee must go! :D

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Cancelled my SKY+ 2 yrs ago cos i just didn't watch any of it, was paying £28ish, I now have BT Vision freeview, which i can record the same as SKY+ (2 programs at once) all for £7, yes i only have basic channels, but i download what i cant subscibe to and i-player anything i miss

Cant say i have missed SKY tbh

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
So any others received their letter yet?

I can't really cancel because I moved out of Virgin boundaries :(

But I will be phoning them to kick off and see what they throw at me.

@ Raven, as Ch3t has covered for anyone that simply goes against Virgin because of peope complaining about their internet stuff, their TV package is really sound and the interactive side of things really is top draw. Yes one could argue that everything is down to personal taste, but there was always something I could watch as and when I had 30 minutes or so to fill.

It was great for the Daughter as well to be able to stick music videos on for her when she fancied a dance.

I also find it way more user friendly, like if I press stop or exit while watching, you can also record two and watch a third channel on Virgin!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I don't have anything against Virgin. I was always happy with my Virgin when I lived in an area that could receive it. I just don't understand all the fanboyism over a TV provider, its pretty much all garbage whoever pumps it into your house. The only difference I can see is that sky gives you sky sports HD and virgin doesn't (unless things have changed recently) I really don't understand what's so good about interactive TV on either service, crap on both.

SheepCow

Bringer of Code
I've never lived where you can get Virgin, so my opinion of it is that it's pretty useless :)

Sky have always been money grabbing bastards, this is nothing new really.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
You can get Sky Sports 1 & 2 in HD on Virgin I think. They carry all of them, but only those are the permitted ones (Sky are reserving the HD on all their channels for themselves).

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
HD on virgin for all the movie channels to wazz for 7 quid extra for all the movie channels and the 2 sports HD channels .. not ss 3,4, and news tho

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
HD on virgin for all the movie channels to wazz for 7 quid extra for all the movie channels and the 2 sports HD channels .. not ss 3,4, and news tho

I know where you live. I'm sending round my cider detector van soon. Very soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom