New Islamic Extremist group around

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
They use the correct spelling on their website - the English word defence.

That is exactly the same belief as christianity. You embrace christianity to save yourself from eternal damnation in the pits of hell.

And yes, a christian has said that to me recently, before calling me a heretic.

Do you classify the Church of England a hate group? How about Catholicism? They've got a history of covering up for paedophiles, after all...

Your daily-fail and sun reading are tainting your brain, old bean.

Your God-bothering chum has it wrong, you're not a heretic, you're an apostate and/or a blasphemer. Heresy usually means the wrong kind of religion, not no religion at all. *Tsk* Christians...they know nowt.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Heretic was used by vikings(among others) to describe other religion folk. Which was fine(ish) to them.

Everyone is a heretic really :p

Christians ofcourse are "special" so they say what Gaff there said.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Ok, let's bet on it. If by Santamas this year there is an incident(not some flagburning, but a major incident(our peers can be judges of that)), i'll buy you a game on steam. If not, then you buy me one.

Let's say a 20€ game of winners choosing? :LOL:

Be a bit more specific :p major incident could be anything. But yes! deal.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
They use the correct spelling on their website - the English word defence.

That is exactly the same belief as christianity. You embrace christianity to save yourself from eternal damnation in the pits of hell.

And yes, a christian has said that to me recently, before calling me a heretic.

Do you classify the Church of England a hate group? How about Catholicism? They've got a history of covering up for paedophiles, after all...

Your daily-fail and sun reading are tainting your brain, old bean.

All religions have extremism in them, the main differences are not all of them shout and yell it from the roof tops like the aforementioned.

I don't mind talking about things in a civil manner but when someone starts being a blatant cunt for no reason (lets not point fingers because obviously i'm coming off as a cunt to some if not most of the people reading this thread and thus would be quite hypocritical of me to point the finger at a specific individual) its hard to remain civil.

Let's get it absolutely straight where I'm coming from here - I'm not a racist for a start, don't forget I'm talking about religion here not races (and thats not directed at you Scouse, just saying in general)

Muslims - have absolutely no problem with them

Islamic Extremists - can't stand them, they twist the religion to meet their own selfish needs and if you don't agree with them they want to do nothing but kill you and your family - scum of the earth and would not cross the road to piss on an extremist family if they were rolling around on the floor screaming while on fire

EDL - can't stand them, also scum of the earth, bunch of gibbering mongoloids that consists of mainly racists and football hooligans with no proper train of thought other than "KILL THE BROWN PEOPLE!"

Now I understand that I might come off as quite upfront and straight to the point but honestly why shouldn't I? why should I pussy foot around just because some people want to bury their heads in the sand and ignore whats going on around them? if you don't like what I type or have some issue then either pm me and tell me I'm a cunt or twat or whatever you want or simply ignore any thread that I start, not hard really.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
All religions have extremism in them, the main differences are not all of them shout and yell it from the roof tops like the aforementioned.

They used to. We used to burn witches, crucify heretics, put people in the iron maiden.

Now that's kind of frowned upon - and christianity is fast becoming an irrelevant, meaningless, useless laughing-stock in the western world.

Which brings me to:

Islamic Extremists - can't stand them, they twist the religion to meet their own selfish needs.

Nowadays these islamic extremists try to lead lives that are not in accordance with the Koran, which would kill blasphemers and spread holy war for the west's crimes against Allah.

But no! They want to pick-and-choose which bits of the Koran they follow - and the ones that are there to preserve our great religion, in the name of Allah, are ignored because they don't follow the lesser "laws" of the west.

They're a disgrace and vengence be upon them.

If we don't act, regardless of the lesser laws of these infidels, Islam is doomed to suffer the same humiliation that the false religions are suffering now...

Fixed for ya :)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
BTW - "extremism" is a label. All there really is is differing opinions. One man's extreme is another man's only reasonable course of action.

Don't fall foul of Anders Brevik's much-feared "cultural marxism". ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom