New Islamic Extremist group around

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Called IED (yes really) Islamic Emergency Defense, backwards fuckers.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You know. I'm getting sick of the word "extremist". It's designed to stifle fringe opinions.

Non-mainstream would be better...

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
You know. I'm getting sick of the word "extremist". It's designed to stifle fringe opinions.

Non-mainstream would be better...

Clearly missed the /facepalm moment then haven't you?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Having the desired effect by the sounds of it.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
I vote we call them mainstream. That'll stop them. If we all label ourselves extremists for not following the trend of being extremist, which is becoming mainstream, they'll probably become mainstream just so they're not like us :D

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I vote we call them mainstream. That'll stop them. If we all label ourselves extremists for not following the trend of being extremist, which is becoming mainstream, they'll probably become mainstream just so they're not like us :D

I vote we all stick our heads in the sand and do fuck all about it, we could run for office then :p

Dukat

Resident Freddy
I vote we all stick our heads in the sand and do fuck all about it, we could run for office then :p

Sticking your head in sand sounds all very well and good on paper but have you ever actually tried it? Frankly, it sucks the big one.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Sticking your head in sand sounds all very well and good on paper but have you ever actually tried it? Frankly, it sucks the big one.

Meh, stuck my arse in the sand once.. had sand in the crack of my arse which was quite irritating.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Whats their song called?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Would an "extremist" feminist group be called IUD, then?

/getscoat

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Tell me what i can do about it. As far s this goes, it's a name. Or even tell me what they've done, plan to do, or a manifesto of any sort.

And isn't an IED any unconventional explosive, not just roadside iraq malarky?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Tell me what i can do about it. As far s this goes, it's a name. Or even tell me what they've done, plan to do, or a manifesto of any sort.

And isn't an IED any unconventional explosive, not just roadside iraq malarky?

Any form of improvised device, hardly a coincidence tho and blatantly obvious what the name is aimed at. As for the group instantly being labelled as extremist, it is? Anjem Choudary is already bumming them/singing their praises so I doubt its a door to door happy happy joy joy group, is it?

Doubt it'll be long before they get shut down anyway, if I remember rightly a similar extremist group was shutdown and banned from meeting/reforming by the gov some years ago, don't see why this will be treated any differently.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
For what?

Nothing at the moment. Give it time, it'll evolve just like the last one and future ones, its inevitable.

You still didn't answer my question btw or much rather dodged it

Actually, I think it's quite funny :)

So do you then? find it funny that people have died to IED's and they've named their group after it (clearly unintentional tho *COUGH*)

Himse

FH is my second home
BOOOOOOOOOOORRRINNGGGGGGGGG.

So tired of shit like this, they'd probably all crawl back into their holes if they didn't get this much exposure.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The question is, do they have ray guns?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
BOOOOOOOOOOORRRINNGGGGGGGGG.

So tired of shit like this, they'd probably all crawl back into their holes if they didn't get this much exposure.

Wouldn't matter, they would just hold more protests/marches if the media didn't give them coverage. In this day and age it would be literally impossible to ignore them.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So do you then? find it funny that people have died to IED's and they've named their group after it

No. I don't find it funny that people get killed in war. I don't find war funny, at all.

I find it funny that people who are ideologically opposed to the war (and I count myself as one of them) have started a group that trolls people's sensibilities and that you've fallen for it.

In the big scheme of things perhaps you should also get all het up about the fact that we shouldn't continue to repeatedly invade countries all over the world on false pretences, causing the less-well-armed people to improvise bombs to blow the invaders up with, eh?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
No. I don't find it funny that people get killed in war. I don't find war funny, at all.

I find it funny that people who are ideologically opposed to the war (and I count myself as one of them) have started a group that trolls people's sensibilities and that you've fallen for it.

In the big scheme of things perhaps you should also get all het up about the fact that we shouldn't continue to repeatedly invade countries all over the world on false pretences, causing the less-well-armed people to improvise bombs to blow the invaders up with, eh?

Invading a country with a good reason (oil and opiates not being among those reasons) is entirely acceptable or would you rather people continue to be murdered by dictators, terrorist factions and other twisted twats that just want to keep people oppressed to meet their own selfish needs? or are you just one of these people that thinks leaving a country to get on with the murder and rape is a good thing because its been like that for the last XXX years.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
What reasons?

The second we leave it will go back to the way it was. It always has and it always will. It is Afghanistan.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
What reasons?

The second we leave it will go back to the way it was. It always has and it always will. It is Afghanistan.

That's just it, we will never leave.. never going to happen no matter what the gov says I guarantee you troops will never fully come home.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Invading a country with a good reason...is entirely acceptable

No. It isn't.

To quote Albert, once again:
Einstein said:
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice. This disgrace to civilization should be done away with at once. Heroism at command, senseless brutality, deplorable love-of-country stance, how violently I hate all this, how despicable and ignoble war is; I would rather be torn to shreds than be a part of so base an action. It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder

and...

Einstein said:
We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if mankind is to survive...

I agree with him.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
No. It isn't.

To quote Albert, once again:

and...

I agree with him.

No it isn't? alright lets go through a few hypotheticals here

Country X uses chemical weapons on civilians - Your logic = let it happen - My logic = stop it from happening, which is right?
Country X uses nuclear weaponry against a country - Your logic = sit back and do fuck all until its to late - My logic = do everything within power to stop the use of said weaponry, which is right?
Country X has a dictator that's having civilians killed for not following bent rules made up by said dictator - Your logic = sit back and say fuck em - My logic = help them, which is right?

I could go on all night really, Einstein was unarguably an intelligent man, doesn't make him right 100% of the time.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Any form of improvised device, hardly a coincidence tho and blatantly obvious what the name is aimed at. As for the group instantly being labelled as extremist, it is? Anjem Choudary is already bumming them/singing their praises so I doubt its a door to door happy happy joy joy group, is it?

Doubt it'll be long before they get shut down anyway, if I remember rightly a similar extremist group was shutdown and banned from meeting/reforming by the gov some years ago, don't see why this will be treated any differently.

Any info on it outside your opinion(links etc)?

I'm not going to avoid a tottie at a bar because someone says she has cooties, and i'm not condemning any one, any group, any thing without some kind of reason.

People going "ooh but they will!" isn't a reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom