New Infiltrator TL

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
Dorin said:
active shammie in pve(best pullah eveh, ae dot/disease, dmg add + heals are nice) + pvp (mm hopefully most ppl understand why xD) >>> buffbot

your class is not destroyed, just not that unique now imo. shit happened to most of us in daoc in very similar ways tbh :)

stood in df for 5 hours over 2 days trying to get a farming group and every group i asked had a bot out of group and ran with 2 healers. or just solo peeps + bot.

i spent close ot half my spec points on buffs, while nearly everyone else in this game is currently getting better ones + the full use of their spec points.
sick of going out for a nice solo run and then getting jumped by some buffed to the tits assassin and dying before the CD stun ends, or casters that nuke every 1.5 seconds.

yes, my class has been destroyed in everything bar fg v fg and keep action.

Makwaerk

Fledgling Freddie
I can recall a savage and runie TL suggesting nerfs aswell and the mid RvR TL was a driving force behind the LA nerf (wich he btw think was to big a nerf)

so it aint unik, just unik for a alb TL :p

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
hopefully it will reduce the silly amount of zergfils in the longrun, its gettin ridicilous now :<

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Makwaerk said:
I can recall a savage and runie TL suggesting nerfs aswell and the mid RvR TL was a driving force behind the LA nerf (wich he btw think was to big a nerf)

so it aint unik, just unik for a alb TL :p

I remember the Savage teamlead asking to be beefed tho! :D

Shike said:
hopefully it will reduce the silly amount of zergfils in the longrun, its gettin ridicilous now :<

It certainly is ;/ Way way too many Alb stealthers in RvR atm.

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
haha , that dude don't have anything to lose , he is rr10+ and ML9 like he care how hard they nerf infils.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
nuky said:
stood in df for 5 hours over 2 days trying to get a farming group and every group i asked had a bot out of group and ran with 2 healers. or just solo peeps + bot.

i spent close ot half my spec points on buffs, while nearly everyone else in this game is currently getting better ones + the full use of their spec points.
sick of going out for a nice solo run and then getting jumped by some buffed to the tits assassin and dying before the CD stun ends, or casters that nuke every 1.5 seconds.

yes, my class has been destroyed in everything bar fg v fg and keep action.

Yep and a nurture/regrowth druid (say 35/40) has the same problem. I never will make it with my druid in a farming-group unless they gonna do the uber highcon-mobs. Small farming parties consist of 2 buffbotted tanks with a BB on /stick doing the dia-circuit in DF and the little damage they take they can easily heal with the BB.

The problem with our classes is that it is too easy to bot us.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
wittor said:
haha , that dude don't have anything to lose , he is rr10+ and ML9 like he care how hard they nerf infils.

I thought it was more along the lines that he/she isn't some newbie and actualy knows the in and outs of his/her class.

Was nice reading, I like couple of ideas about the CS line, maybe someday bring assasins to assasins not tanks.

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Indiana said:
he still uses a buffbot
ok, he claims its a nightmare not to use buffbot in RvR... nevertheless balancing a character based on a fully buffed character is not the right way imo
Balancing has to be done both on the level of 'everyone has a perfect buffbot' and 'nobody uses a buffbot'.

If you don't take buffbots into consideration when balancing, one of the assassin classes might turn up far superior to the others due to the buffs alone. We don't want that, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom