new huters pet?? worth it?

Vukod

Fledgling Freddie
Im just asking if the ppl who have it tested atm, think if worth or dont? and if it do, what spec u think will be best? pet + ranged or pet + melee? coz i checked and u cant get both so decent :p

Tks for ur answers in advance

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Vukod said:
Im just asking if the ppl who have it tested atm, think if worth or dont? and if it do, what spec u think will be best? pet + ranged or pet + melee? coz i checked and u cant get both so decent :p

Tks for ur answers in advance

Nono deffo not worth it ... total erm ... waste of time ... #S n i g g e r s# :)

But then again ...

Deception RR6 Nightshade

Who am i kiddin ;)

Vukod

Fledgling Freddie
hehehe, that sounds like one of em found ur ass out, right? :p

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
When you have hunters with buffbots on ToA servers putting over 800 spec points into a line that gives (apart from the pet) a buffs and speed spell

What do you think?

Vukod

Fledgling Freddie
Aiteal said:
When you have hunters with buffbots on ToA servers putting over 800 spec points into a line that gives (apart from the pet) a buffs and speed spell

What do you think?

Well, me and everybody knows that part, and i also know, if i get for example, 50 on BC, i have to lower my other skills to maybe, 40 bow and less spear etc, or 50 BC 45 Spear, or something like that, but i mean, if that pet make his work. I have heard about those pets hitting for 400-500. But im not sure where they testing that out, so i dont know if in RvR pets make the same work.

Tbh, if pet hits for 400-500 for RvR will worth it with Long wind 4 and run run :p the pet will kill a NS in like 5 hits, hehe, and if NS stop to face the pet, you can shot him. So, that is what im asking, if worth be gimp in spear or bow, to get that pets, and if that pets do that amount of dmg.

Tks for ur opinion anyway, much apreciated

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
40BC, 35 stealth, 35 bow and rest in spear (42).

Pet was garroting people last night for 140+ with disease and all that, Tasty!!!

Vukod

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:
40BC, 35 stealth, 35 bow and rest in spear (42).

Pet was garroting people last night for 140+ with disease and all that, Tasty!!!

Garrote? sounds rly nice :) then long wind 2 and full bow hehehehe

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Vukod said:
Garrote? sounds rly nice :) then long wind 2 and full bow hehehehe

yup :) thats why i went only bow and bc cba with spear with sush a nice pet :) my 50pet was hitting 250to an orange mob with only my str/con buff ;)

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Vukod said:
I have heard about those pets hitting for 400-500. But im not sure where they testing that out, so i dont know if in RvR pets make the same work.

Thats probably a huge exageration
The top level pet has hit me for 320 I think before resists
That figure probably comes from the guy on VN who buffed his pet with shammy buffs and set it on a cloth wearer in a duel

The benefit of the pet is not its damage
its the disease and snares

No other archers have better kite tools than a hunter
You want to keep distance and bow them down
The pet is great for that (not against shield classes but no archer can touch a shield class)

If you are melee specced, the disease dropping an opponents STR by 60 or so is nice (not as nice as malice mind you)
and especially if spear specced, I dont think anyone could run from you if they wanted to.

Imon

Fledgling Freddie
when i hit 50 im gonna be 50 bow, 43 bc 32 stealth and 21 spear

love my new pet

you will find different oppinions of the bow or spear (sword) spec but i figured hunters should hunt from distance and since we got such a nice kite tool i'm planning of staying out of combat and shoot and run:)

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
is this all hunter pets ?? or just the higher lvl ones ??

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
the 2 new pets are at 40 and 50 BC.

the garotte and disease proc's f*ckin roxor :)

Most people go 40 BC, some go 42 BC for the extra AF buff...

Denarius

Loyal Freddie
At RR11 hunters hit the sweet spot, 44Spear 42 BC [Best AF and pet buff] 29 stealth 35 bow , imo the 40bc is more than enough, like aiteal said its not about the damage but the snare [Garrote] + disease , im running mos5 and its sick now, i love it ! In 6 solo fights i dident have to blow 1 RA at all, im going to drop pd3 to pd2 and get FE2 wm1, then att rr11l1 bump upto wm2.

P.S Get the bow that procs 50% endurance heal [Bow of the gale / bow of the depths, both are 4.5 spd and proc often, or ofc ml10 bow for AF debuff, makes the puppy hit that much harder ;)

Happy hunting!

Den xxxxxx

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Agree with punishment, other posts here are total garbage, don't waste any points in BC.

Regards,

Random 50 Nightshade (currently seeking rabies shots and ass-surgery to remove puppy teeth) ;)

Babybanana

Loyal Freddie
Tested both new pets 40 bc and 50 bc and those really rox. 50bc pet do little over dmg but proc almost every hit and rarely miss. Procs aoedisease, snare and meleehaste decrease.
Prolly smartest take 42 or 43bc and bow or spear 50 and rest stealth. very good spec is also 43bc, 44 spear, 35bow, 28 stealth, but i´m sick person and love that 50bc pet so much that using atm spec 50bc, 39 spear, 35 bow, 23 stealth.

Vukod

Fledgling Freddie
Babybanana said:
Tested both new pets 40 bc and 50 bc and those really rox. 50bc pet do little over dmg but proc almost every hit and rarely miss. Procs aoedisease, snare and meleehaste decrease.
Prolly smartest take 42 or 43bc and bow or spear 50 and rest stealth. very good spec is also 43bc, 44 spear, 35bow, 28 stealth, but i´m sick person and love that 50bc pet so much that using atm spec 50bc, 39 spear, 35 bow, 23 stealth.

23 stealth isnt a bit low? mith MoS5 maybe u get harder to see or see the rogues before, but still, not sure about 23 stealth hehehe, i like a lot be hidded in a tree

Babybanana

Loyal Freddie
Vukod said:
23 stealth isnt a bit low? mith MoS5 maybe u get harder to see or see the rogues before, but still, not sure about 23 stealth hehehe, i like a lot be hidded in a tree

stealth 23+19=42 + mos2. it´s low stealth against stealthers and they pop me all time, but have great chance win them anyway. Stealth enough that can hide visible chars and start fights against them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom