New Hunter Talents

Stekkerdoos

Fledgling Freddie
I love the new hunter talent, to be honest I personally think the trueshot aura talent is the worst of the 3 ultimate abilities now. But then again, I never really appreciated Trueshot Aura.

Only problem at the moment is which tree will be my main now, survivability or beastmastery.

Beastmastery seems very intresting, also because I always loved the pet part of the hunter.

Intimidation (3sec stun), Bestial Wrath, Spirit bond, the passive pet boosts and the promised utility of pets in the future ..

Downside is no more nasty crits and less multi target damage, not to forget the loss of scattershot :(

stubbyrulz

Fledgling Freddie
does this mean im gonna be having more hunters in instances messing everything up cos none of em can play their class :/

Helme

Resident Freddy
stubbyrulz said:
does this mean im gonna be having more hunters in instances messing everything up cos none of em can play their class :/
Does this reply make you look like a total asshat? answer yes.

And on the talents, looks very promising and according to Caydiem we will get pet costumization in this patch aswell, so beastmastery is prolly going to be an extremly good choice for talents so I will prolly stick with that specc(31bm 20mm atm)

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Costumization? I can dress my little lion up in robes and hats now? :D

I reckon I'll be doing the same as Helme as regards to talents. Never found a use for Sv at all.

When is the new patch out anyway?

Helme

Resident Freddy
Sissyfoo said:
Costumization? I can dress my little lion up in robes and hats now? :D

I reckon I'll be doing the same as Helme as regards to talents. Never found a use for Sv at all.

When is the new patch out anyway?
None really knows what the pet costumization is, but whatever they do to the pets, im sure it will make them better :)

and I guess the patch will be out in 3-4 weeks.

stubbyrulz

Fledgling Freddie
Helme said:
Does this reply make you look like a total asshat? answer yes.

And on the talents, looks very promising and according to Caydiem we will get pet costumization in this patch aswell, so beastmastery is prolly going to be an extremly good choice for talents so I will prolly stick with that specc(31bm 20mm atm)
im sorry im just bitter :/ and these new changes do look good for hunters :p i like the look of the trueshot aura boost

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
stubbyrulz said:
im sorry im just bitter :/ and these new changes do look good for hunters :p i like the look of the trueshot aura boost

:fluffle:

There are a lot of sucky hunters out there.

I'm one of them. :mad: Got totally schooled by a mage last night.

Gat_Decor

Fledgling Freddie
stubbyrulz said:

know exactly what u mean, at Rend in UBRS ppl have been warned about targetting the 'crowd' and 3 times while i have been there it has been a hunter who has shot someone up there.... wipe, instance over :twak:

Evoknox

Fledgling Freddie
hunters messing up instances hardly ever happens on stormscale, probably because there are like 5 hunters on the whole server

Helme

Resident Freddy
Blizzard giveth and Blizzard taketh away. With the nerf of spiritbond they just made 1 of our now improved trees totally useless and this will prolly be the nail in the coffin for me - back to DAoC.

Is there any other class who got nerfed during thier love patch seriously?

Evoknox

Fledgling Freddie
My god i just saw it too, i finally figured out that i would go MM/BM because spiritbond is 1 tier lower now. What does blizzard do, nerfing it to oblivion saying hunters would be to overpowered with it.

Thanks for the freezing trap resistable nerf & spiritbond nerf. I'm sure they will "fix" feign death in the future so that you dont go out of combat anymore.

My warrior is 38 now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom