New guy in town...

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Hey guys of Hib Pryd :p

Well I recently got bored of this game so have decided to start a little life in Hib on Pry instead of Albion Excal.

So since I like casters I made a chanter :p. I have a BB account to so made that. And now what I wanna know is if anyone wants to join me lvl to 50 and we have set times we play. Or can people give me on advice where to hunt mobs, look for groups and generaly get items since I dont have any money on this server.

All help is appreciated :)

Ingame name : Idk

Funkybunny

Banned
level in frontiers.. my champ on exc is 39 now and has been in the frontier since lvl 20 :)

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Wheres best place to start off? (give locs please :p for some reason all I can remember about Frontiers for Hibs is Gorge in OF lol)

Funkybunny

Banned
well.. if i remember correctly, i started right outside druim cain @ lvl 20... you can stay there til... 25-26 ...then i think i moved up to north of bolg, right to the west of bolg tower 1..alot of nice mobs wih will last you to 33 or so... then its just to port to a keep and look around and you will see mobs..

Norcott

Fledgling Freddie
Welcome to hib Noman.
Hibbies tend to use this forum btw..
http://www.pryd.net/
get ya self registered up.. if ya planning on staying a while gimmi a shout in game if ya need a Guild and we' have a chat.

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Well so far ive made lvl 22 (woho!) and my bot lvl 21. But sorta finding it hard to lvl with no items apart from my /level robe lol. So any crap items that are really common drops or whatever wouldnt go a miss. :)

Also still looking for a partner to lvl with if anyone wants. Meet someone tonight I lvled with mostly (Bard, very useful for power) but if more wanna join and make regular groups and lvl to 50 that would be cool. Just PM me on FH or ingame.

Also some crap caster armor/staff drops would be nice :) so far I get the impression Hib/Pry is a nice friendly place.

(Even went out and killed some Mids tonight, going myself a nice easy 36G lol. Pity I didnt get exp for killing them too :D

[Edit]: Btw I dont really bother with guilds untill lvl 50, for the simple reason here being im not totally sure if I will stay yet. But once at 50 I will be looking for a nice RvR guild. :) (though prob wont get in coz I cant get Artis myself)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom