New Guild Recruiting

Retrakith

Banned
Hi, I have made a guild, currently have 10 members, I am looking to recruit new members, level is not really a big issue at the moment, just aiming to make it a slighlty bigger guild with active members

When the guild is stronger, and most players are level 40+, I plan for it to be a both RvR and PvE guild, making it fun for every member in the guild, I will try to solve any problems that may occur within the guild, and also will help in-game with giving tips on where to level, where to farm money, etc.
The guild is called Divinity and was made on Saturday afternoon, so it's a very new guild We also have an emblem, Dark yellow with a red V pattern, the symbol is 4 Swords cross each other

If anyone is intrested in joining Divinity, there is a few ways to contact me:

E-Mail: ttreaders1@msn.com
Website Forums: http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.as...42&TabID=105996
Obvious: Reply here
Or you can contact me in-game as Gaumyr, Pingron or Etiremond which are in my signature.

Thanks,

Gaumyr < Divinity > [GM]

P.S Taken from Generel Discussion, misplaced it there :(

Retrakith

Banned
Pfft come on guys, must be someone guidless that is intrested in helping make the guild stronger? :cheers:

P.S also looking for an Alliance :fluffle:

Retrakith

Banned
Fiver said:
ill join,contact you in game :)
Ok I am usually in-game as Gaumyr :cheers:

Anyone else intrested in joining? I have had 2ppl join from here, got a 50pala and 50necro(maybe) joining aswell, i am trying hard to recruit and make this guild work :touch:

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
No offense, but, why would someone join your guild, and not one of the 10000 other ones? We need more unique guilds, not just more guilds.

Retrakith

Banned
Daedalus said:
No offense, but, why would someone join your guild, and not one of the 10000 other ones? We need more unique guilds, not just more guilds.
Why would someone join? Dunno, ask the people in my guild why they joined :touch:
Why not one of the 10000 others ones? Because most of them suck and the decent ones have recruitment closed.
We need more unique guilds, not just more guilds.
What's the difference, It's a game :m00:

Retrakith

Banned
Ok, we currently have almost a fg of L50s and decent classes for RvR, if anyone else is intrested PM Pingron/Gaumyr/Yshynsin ingame please, thanks.

Fiver

Fledgling Freddie
Doink-666 said:
Where you been hiding tbh? Oh and is it true Peri bk? :m00:

Aye we are both back :) deleted our 50's on hib ^^ where have you been hiding,havent seen you since we got back :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom