New guild recruiting

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
Sup.

New guild on pvp recruiting. At the moment we're mainly focusing on ToA templates, artifacts etc, but soon we'll be concentrating fully on pvp. We're not grey ganking nubs like 95% of Camlann, and we're very active.

Pm me if you're interested.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Coim said:
We're not grey ganking nubs like 95% of Camlann

wow this kinda text is going to get you some mature members

but welcome to Camlann.

ps maybe you should list who to pm

Novac

Fledgling Freddie
tbh, theres not much grey gankin in camlann anymore. ofc u might get grey killed from time to time or 24/7 if u play a warlock. but its not that bad... i remember being in cotswold ( when it was active ) and get grey killed by random 50's all the time. guild name btw ? the "We're not grey ganking nubs like 95% of Camlann" was prolly ment for Odins ? :d

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Novac said:
tbh, theres not much grey gankin in camlann anymore. ofc u might get grey killed from time to time or 24/7 if u play a warlock. but its not that bad... i remember being in cotswold ( when it was active ) and get grey killed by random 50's all the time. guild name btw ? the "We're not grey ganking nubs like 95% of Camlann" was prolly ment for Odins ? :d

When odins are 95% of the server they are closing in on thier goal.

GaryEyre

Fledgling Freddie
The name of the guild is "Dirty" and the gray ganking is aimed at most guilds as what i have seen, most guilds like to go round arti places and farm no rewards while people are trying to sort stuff out. The guild is for pvp yes, but also this guild is about helping each other with artis unlike "odins" they seem a solo guild and dont help each other with artis and have to be rr6 to get in and fully templated.. thats just "lol" anyways HF reading :worthy:

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
GaryEyre said:
The name of the guild is "Dirty" and the gray ganking is aimed at most guilds as what i have seen, most guilds like to go round arti places and farm no rewards while people are trying to sort stuff out. The guild is for pvp yes, but also this guild is about helping each other with artis unlike "odins" they seem a solo guild and dont help each other with artis and have to be rr6 to get in and fully templated.. thats just "lol" anyways HF reading :worthy:

Grey spy bots in toa is just lame. ToA is a PK okey zone if you don't like being killed then don't go there. Most guild´s also rezz if you ask unless you are an enemy guild. But most people seems to think "LOL such fu** pwnzor skills you got n00b!!111!" <-> "Can you rezz?". Just a hint most people don't consider it to be the same. :touch:

GaryEyre

Fledgling Freddie
Phoebee-v- said:
Grey spy bots in toa is just lame. ToA is a PK okey zone if you don't like being killed then don't go there. Most guild´s also rezz if you ask unless you are an enemy guild. But most people seems to think "LOL such fu** pwnzor skills you got n00b!!111!" <-> "Can you rezz?". Just a hint most people don't consider it to be the same. :touch:

Yea i miss put the words, i dont mean in toa, i mean when in goth etc but never mind :) whatever

Matho

Fledgling Freddie
yeah non of us wears SC thats y we p0wn every other player, and thats y we do 50% more dmg than we get

edit:
and well, we help each other, but we dont help new members. we also dont want members who need help, wether u can get everything alone, or ur wrong in odins

as far as i know, there are only 2 sorts of guilds:
1. a starter guild. helps u get 50, helps u with artes and stuff. than when ur char is done and u want PvP, u notice, there is no real pvp, cause all 50s are helping the not 50s. u get bored of PvM and choin a PvP guild

2. pvp guild. no help, but all time PvP

i myself tried to do a guild for all, help each other AND do some PvP. but to have such a guild, u need about 20players online ALL the time, cause u need 1 FG for help and 1 FG for PvP, and such big guilds cant b on camlann, cause it has too less players

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
you make about as much sense as a rabid monkey, even though I'm looking for a guild with my melee heretic I wouldn't even consider this guild after the babble you've spouted.

Epo

Loyal Freddie
melee heretic? o_O how stupid is that? defense would really suck..

reaver > melee heretic

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Matho said:
yeah non of us wears SC thats y we p0wn every other player, and thats y we do 50% more dmg than we get

edit:
and well, we help each other, but we dont help new members. we also dont want members who need help, wether u can get everything alone, or ur wrong in odins

1. a starter guild. helps u get 50, helps u with artes and stuff. than when ur char is done and u want PvP, u notice, there is no real pvp, cause all 50s are helping the not 50s. u get bored of PvM and choin a PvP guild

i myself tried to do a guild for all, help each other AND do some PvP. but to have such a guild, u need about 20players online ALL the time, cause u need 1 FG for help and 1 FG for PvP, and such big guilds cant b on camlann, cause it has too less players

i've seen a few of odins players equipment and an SC IS NOT JUST ACTIVATING ARTEFACTS!

sticking gov/tarts/cloudsong on a caster does not mean its sc'd, if odins did not use bb's all day you would get beaten to the floor all day...warlocks dont even need armour as they are so overpowered anyway.

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
Epo said:

reaver > melee heretic

... don't diss it till you've actually tried it/seen one in action soloed red con mobs without any problems multiple times at 47. Infact, I've had loads of people pming me after a duel asking what spec I am, and generally all round interested.

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
Epo said:

reaver > melee heretic

Shield spec, AF buffs, absorb buffs... suxx0r defense!

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Matho said:

edit:

You are so in the right guild! Stay in Odins you belong there

Epo

Loyal Freddie
FallycSymbol said:
Shield spec, AF buffs, absorb buffs... suxx0r defense!

yes, but we're talking about melee heretic..

Epo

Loyal Freddie
well, i wouldn't call that melee heretic...
if i hear melee heretic i think of : 50flex/crush, 50 shield, 36 enhancements
or 42 shield, slam very useful, then just levi him/her from behind :mad:

Matho

Fledgling Freddie
i know what SCed means...i got leg SCler myself and some other leg crafters

and if i talk about odins, i talk about the odins who are in it since ages, the voice gang, and i know all of them are SCed, cause i did most SCs of them, or let em do the SC themselfes ;)

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Matho said:
i know what SCed means...i got leg SCler myself and some other leg crafters

and if i talk about odins, i talk about the odins who are in it since ages, the voice gang, and i know all of them are SCed, cause i did most SCs of them, or let em do the SC themselfes ;)

leg SCers and leg crafters? hmmm, wouldnt it be better to have SCers and crafters that can do the rest of your armour too?

GL with the guild btw!

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
Epo said:

Most people call that a reaver...

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
Epo said:

thats the most gimped spec I have ever seen.

Graveen

Fledgling Freddie
i do not saw greyganking on camlann.
mistakes sometimes, that's all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom