New guild on Mordred!. Open for All

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Rofl, its only polite if your asking for a rezz.

think your missing the point.. me and my guild was xp'ing in CF ( cursed forest). we dont Touch Gesh grp as we thought " hey, their xp'ing just like us". 2min after they choose to Gang us. ( allso they were FG we were 4 and only 1 lvl 50).. when were dead in the grass this cleric /says " want a rezz" Want a rezz?"

so i pm'ed the cleric " Rez".. no answer and again " rez" afterwards he pm's me back " say please" .. and as said above i refused and 2 sec after gesh tells me to stop abusing him..

HE! asked if we wanted rez, not the other way, otherwise i would had said " can i get a rez please" but not when hes Offering it, and just want a " please" to think hes big and a god..

but as some people are good enough. another from the grp rezzed us and we all said " thanks".. :)

You know they sell pretty decent clue's on Ebay, maybe you should go buy one!]

oh really ? as u know about it im sure u spend quite alot time on Ebay looking for Decent Clues

darkmanx

Fledgling Freddie
ok ur gettin used in the guild mate. none of my mates hack and mate u just got done over by me :p. and i wont get removed i cba with live servers so i quit ful stop!

Himse

FH is my second home
think your missing the point.. me and my guild was xp'ing in CF ( cursed forest). we dont Touch Gesh grp as we thought " hey, their xp'ing just like us". 2min after they choose to Gang us. ( allso they were FG we were 4 and only 1 lvl 50).. when were dead in the grass this cleric /says " want a rezz" Want a rezz?"

so i pm'ed the cleric " Rez".. no answer and again " rez" afterwards he pm's me back " say please" .. and as said above i refused and 2 sec after gesh tells me to stop abusing him..

HE! asked if we wanted rez, not the other way, otherwise i would had said " can i get a rez please" but not when hes Offering it, and just want a " please" to think hes big and a god..

but as some people are good enough. another from the grp rezzed us and we all said " thanks".. :)

oh really ? as u know about it im sure u spend quite alot time on Ebay looking for Decent Clues

Its a pvp server, your fair game you muppet.

Don't use my own joke against me =[ thats just low.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Your on a PvP server! This means you can spam crap at each other in game.
Can you not suck each others dick in private instead of clutering up a public board with your pre-adulesant babbling?

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Over protected ?

and if i choose to be more Clam i might shit in my pants....

So not only are you a grade A plonker but you also have an intolerance to sea food.

You are an awesome advert for your new guild, I am sure with you as a GM Kraken will go far.:wanker:

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
tbh its a PvP server if its Green or higher I dont care if its xping or not its KOS.

the moment you leave them, they will stab you in the back.

but anyway

W E L C O M E__T O__L I F E__O N__A__P V P__S E R V E R

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
So not only are you a grade A plonker but you also have an intolerance to sea food.

You are an awesome advert for your new guild, I am sure with you as a GM Kraken will go far.:wanker:

very suprised!!! Elbeek could point out a Spelling error!!!!!!

if u still cant see what i meant it was CALM

ur must really have a low IQ or be retarded if u think u can Insult people because they made a spelling error /Lmfao

allso I KNOW HOW PVP SERVER IS.

and besides why wouldnt i get Kraken far ? i dont jump into other people's Guild threads to be a jerk... im simply just replying to all the BS from Gesh and company..we're allready some friends in it, if people dont wanna join, stop posting shit in this thread...

Thanks

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
tbh its a PvP server if its Green or higher I dont care if its xping or not its KOS.

the moment you leave them, they will stab you in the back.

but anyway

W E L C O M E__T O__L I F E__O N__A__P V P__S E R V E R

i know the Facts of PVP server. but theres allso quite a bunch of nice and friendly people, like those that doesnt kill u when i xp, rez u after a fight, doesnt QQ 24/7 when u kill them and wanna grp with u...

and ofc theres the kind of people that dont give a shit and just want RP, im allso like that if i see people who' KOS

Himse

FH is my second home
i know the Facts of PVP server. but theres allso quite a bunch of nice and friendly people, like those that doesnt kill u when i xp, rez u after a fight, doesnt QQ 24/7 when u kill them and wanna grp with u...

and ofc theres the kind of people that dont give a shit and just want RP, im allso like that if i see people who' KOS

Your posts are hilarious :) Keep 'em coming.

:drink:

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
Sounds like me when i made my first char on camlann ~4 years ago :D

P.S: What wrong in being selfish :>? Unless your are jesus

Keitan

Banned
very suprised!!! Elbeek could point out a Spelling error!!!!!!

if u still cant see what i meant it was CALM

ur must really have a low IQ or be retarded if u think u can Insult people because they made a spelling error /Lmfao

allso I KNOW HOW PVP SERVER IS.

and besides why wouldnt i get Kraken far ? i dont jump into other people's Guild threads to be a jerk... im simply just replying to all the BS from Gesh and company..we're allready some friends in it, if people dont wanna join, stop posting shit in this thread...

Thanks

lol we need make a website www.necromaniafunnyposts.co.uk and put all your posts on there :m00:

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
wow you really do sound like a 13 year old when comments like that :E

may sound like one, but atleast im not (looking at gesh)..

and really what is your post good for ? i wanted to let people know about the guild. and either people posts shit against me, or in general Postfarming....

whats the point ?

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
allso alot people think i act the same way ingame as i do here, wich aint true ( alot people can sign on that). i hate people who hates me, i insult people who insults me, thats the way its working here and ingame :)

Keitan

Banned
allso alot people think i act the same way ingame as i do here, wich aint true ( alot people can sign on that). i hate people who hates me, i insult people who insults me, thats the way its working here and ingame :)

orly.jpg

>_<

Aklaim

Fledgling Freddie
Perfect " personal portrait" of you : gj

Amazing come back... It was me in CF that said say please. As its curtious to say please and thanks not just pming saying rez. I don't owe you nothing so why should I do something for you when you don't even have basic manors?

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Amazing come back... It was me in CF that said say please. As its curtious to say please and thanks not just pming saying rez. I don't owe you nothing so why should I do something for you when you don't even have basic manors?

i dont have basic manners ? i said " ty" after we got rezzed by the other guy..

but WHY! did u say " want a rez?" .... " want a rez?" if all u was looking for was a " please". usually i can say " can i please get a rez" but not when people Asks " do u need a rez ?" "yes". " say please"..

Lame imo

Aklaim

Fledgling Freddie
i dont have basic manners ? i said " ty" after we got rezzed by the other guy..

but WHY! did u say " want a rez?" .... " want a rez?" if all u was looking for was a " please". usually i can say " can i please get a rez" but not when people Asks " do u need a rez ?" "yes". " say please"..

Lame imo

You just said rez, why couldn't of you say rez please, or yes please?

Lame imo.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
You just said rez, why couldn't of you say rez please, or yes please?

Lame imo.

omfg u still dont get the point ? u said " want a Rez" only because u wanted " please" to feel like a god...

if i get killed i usually pm's one from the grp and saying" can i please get a rez". but not in your case as all u wanted was a "pleasE" wich is OK if i pm'ed u.

but again, why are u posting here ? it has nothing to do with topic. its only related with all the other Bs posted from gesh and company..

Lame imo

Keitan

Banned
omfg u still dont get the point ? u said " want a Rez" only because u wanted " please" to feel like a god...

if i get killed i usually pm's one from the grp and saying" can i please get a rez". but not in your case as all u wanted was a "pleasE" wich is OK if i pm'ed u.

but again, why are u posting here ? it has nothing to do with topic. its only related with all the other Bs posted from gesh and company..

Lame imo

lol your making more posts then us all put together about the case

let me introduce u to this picture you may be familiar with it.... :touch:

lame-logo.gif

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
lol your making more posts then us all put together about the case

let me introduce u to this picture you may be familiar with it.... :touch:

lame-logo.gif

Very Clever really... i should give u a price or something, but cba....

anyway: Last post from me in this thread, waste of time reading bs after bs after bs after bs.

now just a little heads up: gesh dont pm me ingame, u should know why ;)

Cya all!

Keitan

Banned
Very Clever really... i should give u a price or something, but cba....

anyway: Last post from me in this thread, waste of time reading bs after bs after bs after bs.

now just a little heads up: gesh dont pm me ingame, u should know why ;)

Cya all!

i dont thanks... and its prize not price

darkmanx

Fledgling Freddie
necromania why u wasting ur time chating to these "muggy little *****".

Just 4get em, Gesh is just a mug end of, n himse well do u even have a social life? (computer doesnt count)

:flame:

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
People asking if you have a social life, when contributing to a argument need to ask the same questions about them.

Sheesh.

Welcome to Dark Age of Retardalot.

Keitan

Banned
necromania why u wasting ur time chating to these "muggy little *****".

Just 4get em, Gesh is just a mug end of, n himse well do u even have a social life? (computer doesnt count)

:flame:

darkmanx why u wasting ur time posting on this thread your are just a muggy little *****".

Just 4get em, Necromania is just a mug end of, Darkmanx well do u even have a social life? (computer doesnt count)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom