New guild on Mordred!. Open for All

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Me,Navalore and a few Friends decided to create our own Mordred guild. wich happened yesterday, Guild is called Kraken ( like the one we made on Camlann).. Everyone is free to join, no matter of lvl/experience of the game..

Please reply here if your interestet..

Thanks!

darkmanx

Fledgling Freddie
good idea but imo call it project mordred more ppl will be familiar with what its abouit and will want to join to exp etc .

Keitan

Banned
good idea but imo call it project mordred more ppl will be familiar with what its abouit and will want to join to exp etc .

i thought of making guild caled that :)

p.s necromania can i join? haha ;p;

NavaloreShadowvar

Loyal Freddie
We are recruiting atm for all classes, but once we got enough people, and also required classes (i.e. dont want this to be a massive guild, it will have a limit) then we will stop recruiting, new ppl joining the guild will be placed on a 1 week trial at the start.

Thanks

NavaloreShadowvar

Loyal Freddie
all the project guild should offer is grp exp to make it alot easier for ppl so they can get character sorted nothing to do with the population.

Heh i agree, but Kraken wont be one of these project guilds, once it has the right group setup etc, we will stop recruiting, and get the characters ml'ed, toa'ed and then focus on pvp.

Keitan

Banned
im Afraid ur one of the only people that wont be allowed to join...

its np lol... i asked where nava was to someone in kraken last night and they say they chain me cause i pm them LOL ..... i chain your guild with my hands tied behind my back ^_*

Plutonen ftw!! if you are from EU pm me today and try get in guild ^_^ i pl today :p

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
its np lol... i asked where nava was to someone in kraken last night and they say they chain me cause i pm them LOL ..... i chain your guild with my hands tied behind my back ^_*

Plutonen ftw!! if you are from EU pm me today and try get in guild ^_^ i pl today :p

was actually me writing to u.. Noob..

and besides what kind of noobs is in ur guild ? cleric from ur guild: " say please or i wont rez". i reply " lol im not gonna say please to get rezzed".

5min after reply from Gesh " Stop abusing my friend or i will chain u"..

day after when Gesh pm'ed a guildie i replied to him " stop abusing ****** or i will chain u down"..

isnt it the same thing ? and u really think im afraid of u ? Heretic>mauler. Theurg>mauler 24/7 anywhere...

Gl and stop recruiting in my thread.

Keitan

Banned

and besides what kind of noobs is in ur guild ? cleric from ur guild: " say please or i wont rez". i reply " lol im not gonna say please to get rezzed".

day after when Gesh pm'ed a guildie i replied to him " stop abusing ****** or i will chain u down"..

isnt it the same thing ? and u really think im afraid of u ? Heretic>mauler. Theurg>mauler 24/7 anywhere...

Lol your heretic cant do shit ... maybe your theurg but then my valkyrie will but rape your theurg.... nice try ^_^

Keitan

Banned

and tbh mate your over protected i wish you could calm down a tad! :eek:

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie

no offense mate but Mauler >> Heretic.

on bossiney my mauler was rr2 (sc'd) vs a rr8 tic (sc'd) fight took a long time cos tic kiting but i killed him and had 100% hp left in the end. and think of all tics i fought only ever lost once to a tic. similar with reaver rarely lose to em *even high rr ones* only classes my mauler struggled against was Casters (due to lack of intrupts) and high dps classes like armsman.

whilst u two squabble over /guilds i think ill make one lol as a 3rd drop of for every1 to join .. but without a guild hierachy so no1 is "top dog" and all the guild is on lvl terms .. but ofc with some factors built in to protect it on a whole.

Keitan

Banned
no offense mate but Mauler >> Heretic.

on bossiney my mauler was rr2 (sc'd) vs a rr8 tic (sc'd) fight took a long time cos tic kiting but i killed him and had 100% hp left in the end. and think of all tics i fought only ever lost once to a tic. similar with reaver rarely lose to em *even high rr ones* only classes my mauler struggled against was Casters (due to lack of intrupts) and high dps classes like armsman.

whilst u two squabble over /guilds i think ill make one lol as a 3rd drop of for every1 to join .. but without a guild hierachy so no1 is "top dog" and all the guild is on lvl terms .. but ofc with some factors built in to protect it on a whole.

thats what the 1 i was gonan make will be like ^_^ :) rather then one that just "chains ppl lol"

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Heh, after reading this thread don't think i want to join either guild, in fact i dont really want to play the pvp servers since this is such a reminder of what kind of people play there.

Keitan

Banned
Over protected ?

and if i choose to be more Clam i might shit in my pants....

Heh, after reading this thread don't think i want to join either guild, in fact i dont really want to play the pvp servers since this is such a reminder of what kind of people play there.

LOL necromania go figure! :) ure making a bad reputation for Kraken for swearing etc so if i were you id stop it

darkmanx

Fledgling Freddie
Ah gesh u just a lil **** tbh. all u seem to do is annoy ppl and plutonen ftw yes you wont be joining and if u do ill make sure u get removed.

Keitan

Banned
Ah gesh u just a lil **** tbh. all u seem to do is annoy ppl and plutonen ftw yes you wont be joining and if u do ill make sure u get removed.

lol im it atm... and gl getting me removed
if u do ill just tell em bout you getting details to my acc from your mate who hacks then robbing it :eek:

Himse

FH is my second home

Rofl, its only polite if your asking for a rezz.

You know they sell pretty decent clue's on Ebay, maybe you should go buy one!]

Mordred is like that, get over it. Seems like most of the retards play PVP servers. *Coughs*

Keitan

Banned
Rofl, its only polite if your asking for a rezz.

You know they sell pretty decent clue's on Ebay, maybe you should go buy one!]

Mordred is like that, get over it. Seems like most of the retards play PVP servers. *Coughs*

i saw u on it other day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom