New guild, need help and support.

Boomeruk

Fledgling Freddie
hi guys

after recently dinging 50 with my SB, and realising just how piss poor rvr is atm on prydwen due to the huge stealth guilds (on both alb and hib) i've decided to do a similar thing.

Im converting <retaliation> into a stealther guild. already had a lot of interest in game so im going to make it open to pubic.

please not, this is NOT me asking for all sbs / hunters to make fgs of stealthers to go ang wtfpwn everything in sight, this is only for helping mids stealth population, by providing information and wherabouts of current stealth zergs, providing cheap crafts to guildies, providing regular events, help finding duo partners, shared buffbots etc etc.

i know this has been done before but to no avail, but i really want to give this a go. you are more than welcome to leave your mains in your current guild and only join this guild with your stealth class.

also we will be on hand to deal with the larger size stealth zergs that are known to camp pk's for hours on end not alowing anything to come or go.

please note THIS IS NOT ANOTHER DEADLY SHADOWS GUILD

there will be strict code of conduct about stealth group sizes and other related stuff.... hopefully this can help teach the other realms that insist on stealthzerging a lesson, and let us once again be able to leave our portal keep knowing we wont feed there rp addiction.

in order for this to work and to get the relevant information, we need numbers... so if you have a SB / hunter and you play activly, please seek your current GM's consent and join us in the rid of this zerging scum :)

feel free to get me in game or leave post here if you'd like to talk

Boomeruk

Fledgling Freddie
oh yea, i also want other mids feedback on this please.

Ucallme

Banned
thats what Venom is doing :D

Had that planned about 2 months ago :)

Venom will join you soon.

Good luck

Ucallme

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom