New guild forming...

Z

zlair

Yea, I gonna start a new guild...

We r gonna be RVR oriented...

... and ofc PvE...

.. we gonna be big so we can pwn...

... and too big to join an alliance, so we r also making an alliance.. any guilds wanna join us ?

btw im looking for members...

... must be lvl45+ for RvR...

... but if ur lower, u can also join, then u can do PvE...

The reason why ?

Well, I think albs needs a large variety of choises... And the more guilds around, the more choises they have - its certainly not becuz i wanna make rules and call myself GM and shit, I dont care about that, but if ur joining, u must do what i say... at all times!

Democrazy for teh win :great:

Dont PM in game, list ur name here, and Ill invite from a distance... If i dont reply, its not becuz im too l33t, but becuz im asking around Camelot for members... ohh, and Goth ofc...

A

Athis

Originally posted by Arnor
pick me!!!!

Aye, pick him! :eek:

And good thing people are making more guilds, we're in an awful shortage of them currently. Not to flame you or anything, but don't you think the 100^2 guilds there are on alb/exc aren't enough?

EDIT: Maybe I should read topics before replying to them....nah, too much work :f

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Athis
Aye, pick him! :eek:

And good thing people are making more guilds, we're in an awful shortage of them currently. Not to flame you or anything, but don't you think the 100^2 guilds there are on alb/exc aren't enough?

hook, line and sinker :p

Z

zlair

Ill take u arnor...

forget them damn albs flaming...

... they r all jealous of our l33tness and shit...

;)

O

old.LandShark

Re: Re: New guild forming...

Originally posted by old.Wildfire
:ROFLMAO:

Entire post is sarcastic :p

:ROFLMAO: right back atcha, I feel :p

H

Hanhepi

Taaake meee

I wanna ... I wanna ... I wanna ...
This is the guild I've ever dreamed of. Okay okay, maybe I won't fit your roster perfectly cos I really hate RvR and the only thing I hate more than RvR is certainly PvE followed by big guilds and alliances, but still. I wanna I wanna I wanna.
You say it's not because you want to be GM? Cooool, can I be GM then??? I mean, I know from the old UO days that anything less than 7 GM titles is nothing and I only have 2 GMs so far. So can I? Can I? Pweease pwease pwease. I promise I'll still do whatever you say ... ummm ... most of the time, even if I'm GM.
Oh, and don't PM me ingame cos I probably won't reply cos I'm too busy recruiting people for my other guilds, ya know.

P.S. Isn't it funny how people tend to misunderstand postings nowadays if you don't at least use 2 smileys per line?

> :p <

A

Athis

Re: Taaake meee

Originally posted by Hanhepi
P.S. Isn't it funny how people tend to misunderstand postings nowadays if you don't at least use 2 smileys per line?

I misunderstood it because I only read the topic :doh:

F

Flimgoblin

Re: Re: Taaake meee

Originally posted by Athis
I misunderstood it because I only read the topic :doh:

right this is a discussion board where we post interesting topics and the body of the message always just says "foo" so you don't need to bother reading it...

:rolleyes:

A

Athis

Re: Re: Re: Taaake meee

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
right this is a discussion board where we post interesting topics and the body of the message always just says "foo" so you don't need to bother reading it...

:rolleyes:

Just because I'm lazy once doesn't mean I never read the body of any message :p

+1s imo

P

pez

not especially funny really, probably because i'm perfectly happy with people starting new guilds and good luck to them. As long as they join an alliance if they intend to help the realm, or make other efforts to stay informed, i don't really give a shit how many guilds there are and i say well done to everyone who starts a guild because they feel they're guild requirements either aren't being catered for, or they are too low or wrong class for the guilds which suit them or the guilds aren't accepting but just bitch on BW about how all these new guilds suck

Y

yeahyeah

Re: Re: Re: New guild forming...

Originally posted by old.LandShark
Entire post is sarcastic :p

:ROFLMAO: right back atcha, I feel :p

Wildfire got pwned for a BW record 12,587th time.

Gratz wildfire

K

-kro-

I will join your alliance, if you are a RvR guild msg me in game

(Kro)

P

Pin

Originally posted by -kro-
I will join your alliance, if you are a RvR guild msg me in game

(Kro)

:doh:

(oh... and have you got a second member for your guild yet?)

K

-kro-

Nope but i am getting there :)

i like then emb so not leaving......

and if any one wonts 2 join my guild PM me in game,

(Kro)

O

old.LandShark

Re: Re: Re: Re: New guild forming...

Originally posted by yeahyeah
Wildfire got pwned for a BW record 12,587th time.

Gratz wildfire

Haha! lol!
Nice zing there, anonymousInternetForumCunt #12587!

Y

yeahyeah

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New guild forming...

Haha! lol!
Nice zing there, anonymousInternetForumCunt #12587!

Im a cunt??? Comming from sum1 who names his location as "All your base" refering to some phrase that all the internet twats ejaculate over.

O

old.LandShark

No, really, that's good, you just keep on anonymously flaming all and sundry on an internet forum, whatever makes you feel good. :great:

A

Athis

No, really, that's good, you just keep on anonymously flaming all and sundry on an internet forum, whatever makes you feel good. :great:

Is this a pointless spam or a spamless point?

Users who are viewing this thread