New Guild Formed: Raven Guard(Stealthers Only)

Smerten

Fledgling Freddie
Hey Mates!

Just wanted to inform you all about a new stealther guild thats been formed here on Albion.
"Why are we creatign a stealther-only guild on albion? Wont hat mean even more amg-"zergs"?"

To be honest thats what were thriving against. Any member of Raven Guard has certain rules that they must follow, failure to do so will result in immediate actions against that player.
DAoC was once a fun game for the lonley stealther, lots of tactics had to be used and you fought in solo fights or perhaps two versus yourself. At the moment things arent really like that, we have amg in emain for example which after 18:00CET is overcrowded with more that 10+ albion stealthers... always, you got hmg odins which is almost as crowded with little lurikeens crawling on the walls with their uranium slug bows trying to pick a soloer out. We have mmg, which if not is overcamped by albs, is crowded with sneaky little kobolds running around with their disgusting spears. All of this is what Raven Guard is against. What were tryign to do, is to make it more "fair" in fights, and without any unnecessary adds etc.(talking about stealthers now.. FGs will still add on u no matter what :p)
Ill add the rules we currently have further down in the post.

"So, who can join?"
- Any stealther class that has attained level 40 or above, and has ambition to level that character to 50, and are willing to follow our rules.
- Any stealther whom may wish to perhaps change his or her playstyle, or is already a solo/duo player.

"Isnt this like retarded n just stupid... it wont happen :p ?"
I actually dont think so. Anyone fighting a member of our guild will be sure that he or she will have a so called "fair fight", we cant be responsible for random adds tho...
Dont even bother posting about "bah ull get farmed :pPP", cause I really dont care about it, we want a more strategic gaming experience as it once was.

Our second goal is to see both Hibernia and Midgard doing the same thing as we are here on Albion. Because quite frankly all three realms are arguing about how much the others are zerging sthis n zerging that etc.. (i do too :p)
Why not do something about it?
------------------
Rules:

- When in regular RVR, you either go solo or in a duo. No more than 2 in a group.
exceptions:
||- If you are participatign in a keeptake or relic raid or something similar youll be allowed to group 2+

- When in regular RVR, solo or in a duo. Do not add on a stealth fight of the two other realms.(example here on alb: Dont add on a NS-SB fight, stand still happily and watch the show instead)

- When in regular RVR, you may not add on other stealthfights.
exceptions:
||- If a realmate asks for help and the odds are overwhelming against him.
||- If you see a realmate fighting outnumbered, you may add up to equal numbers.

- Wear our guildcolors so that others can recognize us.
(Grey Sleeves, White/Grey cloak with a lion on it and the rest in black)
------------------
We dont have any website at this time, but are working on one as Im writing this here. A forum will be up shortly though. Site will include stat tables, weapon styles(n what they actaully do), guides for fighting other classes and speccing your character. Everything about all stealther classes, not just albion stealthers. Cuz in the end we all play the same game, dont we?

Thanks for your time,
Smerten/GM of Raven Guard

Adari

Part of the furniture
- When in regular RVR, you may not add on other stealthfights.
exceptions:
||- If a realmate asks for help and the odds are overwhelming against him.

:m00:

Adari

Part of the furniture
wait wait wait

so, you claim you want to give people fair fights, but when they lose and call for help you are allowed to add?

haha, you are a joke.

Jaond

Fledgling Freddie
would be great if it worked and alb stealthers could learn to play for real and not just zerg4tehwin / "solo" at amg :cheers:

Hakansson

Fledgling Freddie
Adari said:
wait wait wait

so, you claim you want to give people fair fights, but when they lose and call for help you are allowed to add?

haha, you are a joke.

You don't got any better to do than to go criticise ppl that atleast tryes?...

Chojin

Fledgling Freddie
Adari said:
wait wait wait

haha, you are a joke.

atleast it is a good start, but u perhaps prefer stealhtwars?

and i now alot of stealhters out there who dont want peeps to interfear and rather loose, atleast we give them a chanse for a happier daocexperience

Smerten

Fledgling Freddie

Adari said:
wait wait wait

haha, you are a joke.

Well... since u add on everything... i guess ur the joke?

And for everyone else, Thanks alot :)

Light

Loyal Freddie
gl

would be sooo refreshing to see other alb stealthers not adding on already even fights (ie 1v1 or 2v2's) .. i don't and there are so few others that don't, is it really worth spoiling an otherwise enjoyable fight for a few hundred rp's :(

tbh if im losing a even fight i'd rather lose than have an add - by all means kill the fuker after if u really want, at least he got rps for the win ;)

had adds on both last 2 1v1's in the last 5 mins .. :rolleyes:

Adari

Part of the furniture
Smerten said:
Well... since u add on everything... i guess ur the joke?

And for everyone else, Thanks alot :)

yea, but im not the one claiming to givf fair fights ;d

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
seems a bad idea tbh everybody hated <Pain> when they were about, not cos they were good but because they were just stealth zergers :x

Dardamein

Fledgling Freddie
Good Luck Smerten and Co!!

Yo stealthers just get hold of me when you need armour done. I'm sure we can agree on good bundle prices on master pieces.

Jpeg QuickStix

Fledgling Freddie
i might sign my infil up :) dont play him often... but when i do i am always solo . never group at all unless guild stealther asks (which is rare) . and i dont add (few alb n enemy stealthers may of seen me stay out of battles) .

my infil a LGM tailor also so may help ya :)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Wish you luck :clap: I hope a lot of the alb stealthers join you, though i dont see that it will make to much of a difference, hibs only stealth guild seem to be all about the stealth zerg :(
Getting sick of trying to solo, had an evening of adding today :) i found it boring, back to solo tomorrow

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Best of luck with the guild :) I was hoping you'd be a guild of full groups aiming to attack enemy full groups as they pass, ooh the fun that'd be :D But good luck anyways, equal fights for soloers would be ace if the other two realms started a similar guild too :D

Xplo

Banned
Adari said:
wait wait wait

haha, you are a joke.

Adaritard, learn to read, he means when the other enemies are with more. :m00:

Chojin

Fledgling Freddie
Jpeg QuickStix said:
i might sign my infil up :) dont play him often... but when i do i am always solo . never group at all unless guild stealther asks (which is rare) . and i dont add (few alb n enemy stealthers may of seen me stay out of battles) .

my infil a LGM tailor also so may help ya :)

just give me or my m8 smerten a pm and we fix it m8 :D we might get zerged alot but atleast we can have fun in gc :cheers:

Alishia

Fledgling Freddie
We of the Custodians Of albion wish you well with your new guild. Good Luck

Cyviel

Fledgling Freddie
Adari said:
wait wait wait

haha, you are a joke.

and the award for MOST RETARDED QUOTE GOES TO:

*drum roll* ADARI!! weee yeah!! woot woot!!

u do realise how stupid that makes you look right? :rolleyes:
I find it VERY fair that unless someone asks for help you dont give it.. seeing as ALL stealthers with your mentality Add no matter what the odds..i find it very refreshing that he would willingly stand there and not add if the fight was fair..in the case of 3vs1 if he adds thats not really a problem.. but sadly until people like you realise that and play with more integrity this game will suck badly.

Afternoon Tea

Fledgling Freddie
TBH, there are about 5 albion stealth guilds, why not just merge them? Its kinda stupid to make a new stealth guild for every 5 stealthers that cant get a real guild. GL Smerten, hope it works out, stealthers need some of those 'rules' ^^

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
hrrhrr reminds me of stealthzergs.. why?
losers reloaded.

Wiz

Fledgling Freddie
This is how your guild should be:

*Your members can go in how many they want to go, in grps that is, BUT lets say you find 1 solo ns/sb, ONE dude go and fight him, fair. While the others watch/check for incomming adds. If it comes 2, 2 goes forward and fight em fair etc, and so on. Equal numbers is what matter the most.

*If you realmm8/m8 whatever is loosing a fight, you DONT ADD. In no way you will add, you wanna play fair and square.

*You stick to the death, you dont run to apk or anything, where it might be ppl that are able to add and kill you.

*You dont add on fg's fighting, and hopefully they wont add on you.

*I feel much sympathy for ppl unbuffed, tho i cant see if they are or not, if i would, i'd not attack em, would be gr8 if mythic had smth to show if ppl are buffed or not mayhaps.

*I myself dont use Avoid Pain in my fights, at least in the 1v1's, in the 1v2 its a must to mayhap kill one. I dont use it since i feel that i want more equal fights with sb's that lack this ability, which they indeed they should have. Tho they hit pretty hard anyway :) 220+ ^_^

*Also, some ppl feel its sad to attack lower rr's, cus they lack in ra's and doesnt make a fight equal. Ive myself has tried to attack ppl equal to my rr (rr4) and higher. Some ppl has done this to me aswell, and its elajt and i feel gr8 respect for him for that. What he said was that, why should he attack me, he'd win so easy anyway, why bother attacking a rr4 ns that cant do shit. RR equals could be a important thing aswell.

This is what i want the most, fair fightning, NONE has ever done this to me, at least i try, but the game is not just for me, its for others aswell, my thoughts and opinions will never have a effect in our game anyway, ppl play however they want and thats how it should be.

/aaisha

and no dont tell me you saw me in odins with 10ns/rangers etc, havent been there since rr2.

edit: class equality is smth we cant do anything about, so dont bother whining with that.

Bishibosh

Fledgling Freddie
Adari said:
wait wait wait

haha, you are a joke.

Hang on, imagine u are losing a fight, then a realm mate comes up, watches you die, then lets the other stealther walk away, stealth and rejen its health (as killing it after it killed u would be an unfair fight ofc). I imagine that just maybe youd be ever so slightly pissed off at ur realm mate? Just 5 mins ago i was fighting an unbuffed hunter and was wearing down his hp until at the last moment a fg harvested me, annoying yes but I wouldnt expect any different. Would you sit by and let ur realm mates die if u could help them out? adding when ur mate is winning can be said as pointless, but when losing it can be justified in that daoc is an rvr game where ppl are meant to help each other against the enemy

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Wiz said:
This is how your guild should be:

*Your members can go in how many they want to go, in grps that is, BUT lets say you find 1 solo ns/sb, ONE dude go and fight him, fair. While the others watch/check for incomming adds. If it comes 2, 2 goes forward and fight em fair etc, and so on. Equal numbers is what matter the most.

*If you realmm8/m8 whatever is loosing a fight, you DONT ADD. In no way you will add, you wanna play fair and square.

*You stick to the death, you dont run to apk or anything, where it might be ppl that are able to add and kill you.

*You dont add on fg's fighting, and hopefully they wont add on you.

*I feel much sympathy for ppl unbuffed, tho i cant see if they are or not, if i would, i'd not attack em, would be gr8 if mythic had smth to show if ppl are buffed or not mayhaps.

*I myself dont use Avoid Pain in my fights, at least in the 1v1's, in the 1v2 its a must to mayhap kill one. I dont use it since i feel that i want more equal fights with sb's that lack this ability, which they indeed they should have. Tho they hit pretty hard anyway :) 220+ ^_^

*Also, some ppl feel its sad to attack lower rr's, cus they lack in ra's and doesnt make a fight equal. Ive myself has tried to attack ppl equal to my rr (rr4) and higher. Some ppl has done this to me aswell, and its elajt and i feel gr8 respect for him for that. What he said was that, why should he attack me, he'd win so easy anyway, why bother attacking a rr4 ns that cant do shit. RR equals could be a important thing aswell.

This is what i want the most, fair fightning, NONE has ever done this to me, at least i try, but the game is not just for me, its for others aswell, my thoughts and opinions will never have a effect in our game anyway, ppl play however they want and thats how it should be.

/aaisha

and no dont tell me you saw me in odins with 10ns/rangers etc, havent been there since rr2.

edit: class equality is smth we cant do anything about, so dont bother whining with that.

lol silly... classes will never be the same.. and dropping utility to make it more fair is just stupid.. :kissit:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom