New guild aye

T

tripitaka

Originally posted by Hatt
Hi! Im going to start a new guild.
Its going to be called <AMG cleaning patrol>.
We will only have scouts, infils and mincers in guild, and you have to be lvl 45+!

The rules:
1. Always move in guild groups (6-8 ppl / group). If someone sees you soloing or perhaps duoing, you will be kicked instantly.
2. You have to be rr1-rr4l9. Anything above this will be kicked out instantly.
3. Always camp amg, or around amg. Don't go away to tower.. or that area.. called mtk-mmg (don't know where it is realy) without a guildmasters permission. If you do this without a guildmasters permission, you will get a warning. 2 warnings = kicked from guild.
4. Remember, we are the best, so share nothing to noone but the guild, don't talk to people, don't help people.

See you out there!

Typical oh look at me , i'm a leet twat imo. even if you are rr1-rr5 - with that attitude youll lose more friends than gain.

Unless ofc this was sarcasm - in which case, so was my post. ;)

O

old.Kerosene

Re: Re: New guild aye

Originally posted by tripitaka
Typical oh look at me , i'm a leet twat imo. even if you are rr1-rr5 - with that attitude youll lose more friends than gain.

Unless ofc this was sarcasm - in which case, so was my post. ;)

That post confused me. So you being sarcastic? Or being sarcastic about someone else being sarcastic? would that make you sarcastic by the virtue of double negative? Does that mean sarcasm doesn't exist? :bore: I'm also 96% convinced I saw someone actually believe this guild was starting.

T

Tranquil-

Originally posted by pez
at this point peoples sarcasm detecters should be tingling, or perhaps vibrating in an hypnotic but strangely arrousing fashion... whatever floats your boat really

:m00:

T

tripitaka

Re: Re: Re: New guild aye

Originally posted by old.Kerosene
That post confused me. So you being sarcastic? Or being sarcastic about someone else being sarcastic? would that make you sarcastic by the virtue of double negative? Does that mean sarcasm doesn't exist? :bore: I'm also 96% convinced I saw someone actually believe this guild was starting.

The Original post confused ME - thats why i replied with what i said.

I'll go with the double negative on that one i think...or will I. Bah.

G

Giga

btw why dont you just turn on true sight when you get ther, and woop ass some infis then run away from the others? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread