New guild aye

H

Hatt

Hi! Im going to start a new guild.
Its going to be called <AMG cleaning patrol>.
We will only have scouts, infils and mincers in guild, and you have to be lvl 45+!

The rules:
1. Always move in guild groups (6-8 ppl / group). If someone sees you soloing or perhaps duoing, you will be kicked instantly.
2. You have to be rr1-rr4l9. Anything above this will be kicked out instantly.
3. Always camp amg, or around amg. Don't go away to tower.. or that area.. called mtk-mmg (don't know where it is realy) without a guildmasters permission. If you do this without a guildmasters permission, you will get a warning. 2 warnings = kicked from guild.
4. Remember, we are the best, so share nothing to noone but the guild, don't talk to people, don't help people.

See you out there!

A

Aybabtu

Didn't know midgard was in need of another guild like <pain> or <the overloards> :D

F

froler-mid

saw some minor spelling errors in your version Hatteh!!!

fixed em tho: :great:

Its going to be called <MMG cleaning patrol>.
We will only have shadowblades and hunters in guild, and you have to be lvl 45+!

The rules:
1. Always move in guild groups (6-8 ppl / group). If someone sees you soloing or perhaps duoing, you will be kicked instantly.
3. Always camp mmg, or around mmg. Don't go away to tower.. or that area.. called atk-amg (don't know where it is realy) without a guildmasters permission. If you do this without a guildmasters permission, you will get a warning. 2 warnings = kicked from guild.
4. Remember, we are the best, so share nothing to noone but the guild, don't talk to people, don't help people.

See you out there!

J

Jiggs

nib remi, mids have higher standards!

rr8+ in there also =)

K

Khalen

Sad really... I've seen Tuss go from a very good soloer to a whining join-the-NP-guild and farm rps person :(

S

saltymcpepper

Its going to be called <Critsii getting zerged>.
We will only have one nightshade in guild, and you have to be lvl 50+!

The rules:
1. Always move in guild groups (1-1 ppl / group). If someone sees you soloing or perhaps duoing, you will be zerged instantly.
2. You have to be rr1-rr6l3. Anything above this will be kicked out instantly.
3. Always camp mmg, amg or anywhere in between.
See you out there!
5. give infils 12 rps as much as possible

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by saltymcpepper

You one of them that jumps off ligen wall to give less Realm points?

A

Appollo

Its going to be called <Critsii getting zerged>.
We will only have one nightshade in guild, and you have to be lvl 50+!

The rules:
1. Always move in guild groups (1-1 ppl / group). If someone sees you soloing or perhaps duoing, you will be zerged instantly.
2. You have to be rr1-rr6l3. Anything above this will be kicked out instantly.
3. Always camp mmg, amg or anywhere in between.
See you out there!

Salteh has issues :(

S

saltymcpepper

Originally posted by Aybabtu
You one of them that jumps off ligen wall to give less Realm points?
nope, just theres usually about 2fg infils ;/
i might start using that bug, then when i get a rep for it, the other 13 infils will say "oh its only critsii, hes using that bug and we wont get rps"
I R TEH WINNAR!

A

Aybabtu

nope, just theres usually about 2fg infils ;/
i might start using that bug, then when i get a rep for it, the other 13 infils will say "oh its only critsii, hes using that bug and we wont get rps"
I R TEH WINNAR!

:clap:

Salteh, smarter than your avarage Nightshade!

I

iluvatur

you gonna have to dye your armour green though- stealthknights4tehwin!

S

skile

As somone pointed at. It's funny a mid-stealther saying this. Since it's mids with the most(!?) stealtherguilds.

C

Cala-more

If u can only be at amg , then how can u get to amg from atk without a kick!?

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Cala-more
If u can only be at amg , then how can u get to amg from atk without a kick!?

my guess is that they must disband guild everytime they leave amg, and have to get reinvited again when they come home :p

X

xplo

The large zerg of fotm PL'd infils made me play my scout less :<

A

Ala

Originally posted by Hatt
Its going to be called <AMG cleaning patrol>.
We will only have scouts, infils and mincers in guild, and you have to be lvl 45+!

The rules:
3. Always camp amg, or around amg. Don't go away to tower.. or that area.. called mtk-mmg (don't know where it is realy) without a guildmasters permission. If you do this without a guildmasters permission, you will get a warning. 2 warnings = kicked from guild.

See you out there!

err.gif
wow.

(don't send me a warning for this reply mods ok? cos really that is my reply I can not add anymore..ok ...ok. )

N

necrofill

what about this???

Its going to be called <Midgard>.
We will only have savages (u shall have either bb healer or shaman), healers, shamans and skalds in guild, and you have to be lvl 50!

The rules:
2. You have to be rr5+.
3. Always roam betwen mmg and amg, if any see u doing anything else u will be kicked instantly.

See you out there!

S

Sard-Eare

GL to you and your guild !
but KotL is teh leet...
sounds a lil silly tho not been able to go solo or from amg :|

P

pez

at this point peoples sarcasm detecters should be tingling, or perhaps vibrating in an hypnotic but strangely arrousing fashion... whatever floats your boat really

N

Nebel

Hmm... boring and not even funny.... zzzZZZZZzzzzz

K

Kedeligths

I met a archer guild some days ago called <archer´s of albion>, is this your work, Hatt?
they only had scouts in it^^

Users who are viewing this thread