New GOA quests

T

The Real Redi

First one i remember was the Camaran saga, when we had the roots growing under Camelot, and the bizarre broken bridge squatter...

that was truly a massive effort, and i think it still held a lot of the fun of the game, as a lot of people weren't as cynical as nowadays.

Im sure if someone wrote a really good idea down, and sent it to GoA (more specifically Kemor, as it appears he's the only one we can trust ;) lol!) i would hope that it would be considered, even if the event team had to liase with the author, to modify it where necessary...

Y

Yussef

Completed the Alb GOA quest, I received Credentials for it, now its either for the next quest or an existing NPC.

L

lissandra

cant find the mid quest, been running around veldon for 20 mins now lloking for someone that gives a "The quests specific to the European servers are easily identifiable in game, as when you will be given the choice to accept the quest, the message will systematically be : "Do you accept this quest ? [GOA quest]"."

T

Thorarin

Go into the actual Fort and check on the first floor..

PS: anyone know how to get the elemental energy from Muspelheim?

L

lissandra

I was inside the fort, could only find one npc, a woman with a name i cant remember atm inside on bottom floor and she didint give me a GOA quest, on the second and third floor there was nothing. This was on prydwen.

/edit It was very early morning so i might have been too tired and missed it but i doubt it.

K

Kerram Darktyde

Sydney is the name of the Woman you are talking about ( if i am not mistaken)

Not looked for the quest yet though i am parked in Veldon

M

majingas

How about a hard quest that gives you controll of the GG for 10 mins as a pet . Of corse from that moment on its aggro to you but it might be worth it

T

Thorarin

Originally posted by lissandra
/edit It was very early morning so i might have been too tired and missed it but i doubt it.

You missed it alright.. Go up the ladder and check outside ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom