New Glast-alb freelevel.

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Erm, I assume that the populations haven't shifted drastically in the last few days and there's nothing on the homepage about it so I'm guessing this is a fuck up

The /freelevel for Alb Glast is showing up incorrectly, and on some alts there were mere hours away from freelevel are now days away.

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
New bonuses for Glastonbury have been implemented. We continually monitor populations and usually take the opportunity of a patch to apply changes.
4 days is the correct new freelevel period for Albion.

soze

I am a FH squatter
RS|Phil said:
Erm, I assume that the populations haven't shifted drastically in the last few days and there's nothing on the homepage about it so I'm guessing this is a fuck up

The /freelevel for Alb Glast is showing up incorrectly, and on some alts there were mere hours away from freelevel are now days away.

I reckon that when the servers came back up it reset the timer to 4 days or something

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Requiel said:
New bonuses for Glastonbury have been implemented. We continually monitor populations and usually take the opportunity of a patch to apply changes.

Fair enough but it's a bit mean to push the freelevel back two days for those people who were close to getting one :)

B

Benedictine

Requiel said:

Good news - only last night we were commenting that Albs are much less thin on the ground than they used to be

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Requiel, or anyone that recently looked, can you tell me what the current population of each realm is please? In a % will do... players not characters ofc :)

Daedra

Fledgling Freddie
One thing that's messed up, is the RL clock. It's now on AM/PM instead of the 24 hour system.

The AM/PM text messes up my UI, so that I can't click a button that I have next to the clock. :(

Is it possible to change this back somehow ?

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
RS|Phil said:
Requiel, or anyone that recently looked, can you tell me what the current population of each realm is please? In a % will do... players not characters ofc :)
I can't really quantify it like that for you, but while Hibernia is still a long way ahead in population terms, Midgard and Albion are a lot closer to parity than they have been for a long while. Albion isn't as desperately in need of help as it was previously.

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Requiel said:
I can't really quantify it like that for you, but while Hibernia is still a long way ahead in population terms, Midgard and Albion are a lot closer to parity than they have been for a long while. Albion isn't as desperately in need of help as it was previously.

Hib is winning now? When I last check Midgard was waaaay ahead on Glastonbury.
That was a bit ago though.

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
I think it would have been better to move the other two realms forward a day and leave Alb alone though. Then we would all win.:sex:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom