New frontier keeps

sibanac

Fledgling Freddie
freakyphil said:
Is anyone else having issues viewing any of this? I've been trying all day and it just keeps coming up 'operation timed out'.

Don't know if its an issue with my internet at work though so thought I'd ask here before I go kill our servers... :D

same here, samething most be broken

and unless you work at the same place as me its not your work :)

(

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
pbae thru doors is in the same boat with climbing keep walls in chain and 1-shotting w/staying stealthed. nice thing to have but better be removed.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
hehe not because of pbaoe, the extra point at which you can defend from.
Will make is caster, ranger hell for us tanks on the doors.
Specially as it has been changed that you can only have 3 rams on each door i believe? or i might be wrong

Dole

Fledgling Freddie
Amagaad.. if those are only stage 1, 2 and 3 keeps.. then what are stage 10 keeps going to look like?! :eek2:
And... imagine the relic keeps :eek2:

Asty

Fledgling Freddie
If we only could get this instead of TOA................... would be uber

But naa.. with TOA its gonna suck ass anyway :eek:

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Dole said:
Amagaad.. if those are only stage 1, 2 and 3 keeps.. then what are stage 10 keeps going to look like?! :eek2:
And... imagine the relic keeps :eek2:

They're 3 different stages, not the FIRST three stages. The third one is probably a lvl 10 keep.

As for the relic keep, it is a tower defended by a mile gate that doesn't open until the key keep has been taken. Read whats in there bud, all the info is there.

Auriel

Fledgling Freddie
kirennia said:
They're 3 different stages, not the FIRST three stages. The third one is probably a lvl 10 keep.

I'd like to imagine it was a level 3 keep, and scale up from there :D I really hope there's some realm points involved in taking keeps and not just in killing defenders though :touch:

Dole

Fledgling Freddie
kirennia said:

As for the relic keep, it is a tower defended by a mile gate that doesn't open until the key keep has been taken. Read whats in there bud, all the info is there.

Heheh woops, I think someone here was only watching the pictures and couldn't be arsed to read the whole thing... *blushes*

:D :m00:

Chiefthunder

Fledgling Freddie
givf now so that the albs will have something else to do then sit at amg with 10 fg's :) , i'd be happy to spend 10plat on crauchon doors ^^

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
Jox said:
I wonder if I get rp's if I kill Zoyster with boiling oil... :eek:

Hope there is some bug that makes me beeing able to oil farm without breaking stealth.

U will need a bug if u wanna kill me. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom