New FF XV Trailer

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Looks alright, just doesn't look like a Final Fantasy game at all.

What would in this day and age? they couldn't exactly stick to the turn based combat model given the system specs they now have to work with :p they'd be silly to do so.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
It will be some corridor based borefest like the last one, will look pretty but be boring as fuck.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
It will be some corridor based borefest like the last one, will look pretty but be boring as fuck.

Let's hope not, they were some what limited with the PS3 and Xbox One, they wanted it to look nice but on the other hand wanted it to run smoothly as well, thus it turned into a corridor piss fest (still wasn't terrible terrible though tbh) - hopefully with the freedom of PS4 specs it'll be much bigger/explorable than the last one was.

and hopefully we've heard the fucking last of Lightning, sick of her I am! :p

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Looks shit tbh, fancy graphics but the fights are either really disjointed or being played by a spaz.

...they also seem to be running out of ideas for characters.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Its a demo raven :p doesn't reflect on the actual fights in the game.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
THAT PIANO MUSIC AT THE END OF THE FIRST VIDEO....

man, I hope its as open worldy as it looks.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Taken from IGN

"BY LUKE KARMALIFinal Fantasy XV director Hajime Tabata has promised progress on the game is being made, explaining the team is about 60 percent done with the title.

Speaking to IGN, Tabata reassured anxious players that development was making good progress despite it sounding comparatively slow when you consider it was 55 percent complete last September, and looks set to speed up from here once the Episode Duscae demo arrives.

Final Fantasy XV: Episode Duscae Gameplay Trailer
01:20

"It’s about 60 percent now," he says. "People may look at that and say 'well, you’ve only done five more percent!' but it’s actually a lot more complicated than that.

I think we’re looking at a much faster development in the near future.

"In some ways I’m being very conservative in my estimates there and not wanting to put out too big a number. Developing big games on a large scale like this... it’s not very even in terms of each area of the game being created, so you have uneven development processes where some things are nearly done, and others are still at prototype stage.

"What we’ve tried to do for the demo is we took what we had ready by last autumn and had some teams spend some time to make sure it’s optimised to show to the public now. The order in which you develop something obviously isn’t going to see you complete something and then move onto the next thing, so some things in the middle of development had to be shoved forward to be ready for the public and that’s what we’ve done with the demo.

"But because of the way development works, now we’ve seen a solid milestone, and using that it means the end is in sight in some ways. After that’s released and we continue on with development there may be times where we move on with massive leaps and bounds, so the overall number shoots up by 10 percent at a time. I think we’re looking at a much faster development in the near future."

New Final Fantasy 15 Screenshots Look Absolutely Gorgeous - IGN News
00:38

In case you missed it last week, we got a chance to share 40 minutes of gameplay from the upcoming demo, revealing five particularly cool new combat abilities, along with seven other must-know facts about the game.

We'll have more from our full interview with Tabata, where he talks about how he hopes to return the series to its open-world roots, later this week."

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Ramuh summon.... just used it myself in game and almost jizzed my fucking pants.

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
Looks awesome. Did everyone else notice the Final Fantasy 10 summon Ixion is on the top of Ramuhs staff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom