New Era As

skilth/karlos

Loyal Freddie
Signed on loadz of times these last few weeks and noticed that the new era as is seriosuly lacking numbers compared to how many are online... could a higher ranking as officer plz look into this and look into kicking unactive guilds and mabe mergeing with the RS as if nessecerry due to lack of numbers..... Atm..no offence it just seems like this is being neglected..If these people arnt interested could they pass the duty to somebody else..?
Just a suggestion...?

Karl :cheers:

gawain11

Fledgling Freddie
this was done recently and caused a bit of friction.. i think there were 2 reasons for this.. the first is that with the rvr ranking tables not being updated it is difficult to know for a fact who is active and the second reason is that to make changes to the alliance you need concensus and it is difficult to get that with a lack of ranking players online at the same time to move the discussion forward. bit of a catch 22 really lol

Himse

FH is my second home
theres 50 people on the entire server?

who cares?

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
theres 50 people on the entire server?

who cares?

Someone cares or this post had not been made.....

Answer to the thread starter Skilth/Karlos:

I was informed by one from our guild that someone had asked to join New Era, cause their alliance was dead.

We have the big problem that xml on the webpage has been down since August this year, so since then we have no clue of which guilds are still active or not within the alliance.

I have sent msg to one of the other GM's cause i have no list of how many spots that are still left in New Era, but recently i.e. within the last 8 weeks regulations were made.

You can send me a pm on this page or through www.danish-huscarls.dk if you need to change alliance, and we will see if we can solve your problem.

Best Regards

Vonwar
Guildmaster of Danish Huscarls.

P.S. Always make BG's in the frontier, then the AS does not matter so much.

skilth/karlos

Loyal Freddie
Thank you for the reply mate.. I didnt realize there was abit of a problem with xml down etc. Appreciate the info though!! just didnt want some of the guys to feel like no body cares any more when things are as low as they can get in Dyvet atm..

cheeres Karl

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom