New Era Alliance Update

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Due to 2 guilds (CooCoo and Red Guard) being active guilds and wanting to join New Era I have invited them into the New Era Alliance and they have accepted.

I have removed The Salamanders and Klan Nidstang as afaik they are totally inactive now. This has had to be done to make space for them as the limit on an alliance is 20 guilds.

Welcome to Red Guard and CooCoo :)

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
welcome to Coo Coo and Red Guard..

though however i am intrested to know who, when and were discussed this.. afaik, prydwen.se (the old new era boards) arnt an active instance anymore and ive not gotten any info about a new board..

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
welcome to Coo Coo and Red Guard..

though however i am intrested to know who, when and were discussed this.. afaik, prydwen.se (the old new era boards) arnt an active instance anymore and ive not gotten any info about a new board..

Those two guilds had asked me to join New Era and as one of the few active New Era GM's I, along with Caeli who is another NE GM talked about it and we agreed it makes sense to remove inactive guilds and get active ppl in.

The NE forums have been down for quite a while now so there was no opportunity to publicly discuss this anyway but if Vonwar had been online I would have chatted to him about it ofc. There is no problem here as I see it - remove inactive guilds for active ones and with the declining population anything we can do to promote some activity (or share information more effectively) can only be a good thing :)

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Those two guilds had asked me to join New Era and as one of the few active New Era GM's I, along with Caeli who is another NE GM talked about it and we agreed it makes sense to remove inactive guilds and get active ppl in.

The NE forums have been down for quite a while now so there was no opportunity to publicly discuss this anyway but if Vonwar had been online I would have chatted to him about it ofc. There is no problem here as I see it - remove inactive guilds for active ones and with the declining population anything we can do to promote some activity (or share information more effectively) can only be a good thing :)

i guessed that was what had happned.

i agree to let compleatly dead guilds be replaced with active ones.
but it should also be discussed in the old new era council fashion, one GM of each active guild, as it always has been.

I for one wasnt notified about such discussion and i know for a fact that Caeli still got me on msn, wich i am aviable on about 15 - 20 hours a day, most days.

on a sidenote, how about creating a New Era forum on the old Log In domain? it could use some living up over there.

Yojimbo

Fledgling Freddie
Welcome CooCoo and Red Guard to New Era :D

Does that mean another alliance has died ?

I wish they would fix the roll of honour so we could see just how many are left.

gawain11

Fledgling Freddie
as the last surviving member of the salamanders guild <mabon> it is with a degree of sadness that we are kicked from alliance. but there again how useful is a solo healer guild... I understand, no hard feelings... /cry

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
as the last surviving member of the salamanders guild <mabon> it is with a degree of sadness that we are kicked from alliance. but there again how useful is a solo healer guild... I understand, no hard feelings... /cry

Apologies if you're still active m8 but with the limitation of only 20 guilds in an alliance I had to try and work out which of the existing guilds were inactive. If you wish I can invite you into TR ofc for some /as chat :)

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
im the active GM in Coo Coo nata :p i rock and u know it!

leave the guild in the hands of the irish and all hell breaks loose.... :p

Apologies if you're still active m8 but with the limitation of only 20 guilds in an alliance I had to try and work out which of the existing guilds were inactive. If you wish I can invite you into TR ofc for some /as chat :)

i knew it, blue is a l33tist prick!!

:)D /hug)

Preatoria

Loyal Freddie
QQ BLUESKY NOW MY BD DOESNT HAVE A HOME ANYMORE :'(
haha, nah nps mate ;-)
Well done i guess

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
More active that a few of the dead guilds in New Era yeah :)

yeah, KN has been dead for well over a year now, was only me and another one that logged in just before i left the guild.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Did a little more cleaning up and sadly had to remove Amazon's of Midgard to make space for another active guild. Kind of a shame to have to remove one of the guilds that (altho I wasn't in) have some nice memories of from old New Era alliance hunts from LOOOOOOOOONG time ago. Amazon's afaik are totally inactive now so that was the reason for the removal :(

On the bright side tho a BIG WELCOME to BokkeRijders into the New Era Alliance :)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Sad to see so many once glorious guilds fade into nothingness...

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Sad to see so many once glorious guilds fade into nothingness...

aye a great shame tbh but for the good of whats left for us in this game i think its best to get active guilds communicating tho.

Mundokar

One of Freddy's beloved
Thanks for the reinvite in the alliance Blue. As said Bokkerijders will probably run their usual evenings again on Dyvet. That's sunday and tuesday evening. And we want to see some serious opposition, not those turkeys we encountered last two weeks !

Ashgen

One of Freddy's beloved
RvR Alliance

aye a great shame tbh but for the good of whats left for us in this game i think its best to get active guilds communicating tho.

Is this now becoming the main RvR Alliance?

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
by the way, it's ''Coo Coo'', not ''CooCoo''! learn to write, blue! :twak:

:)D)

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Did a little more cleaning up and sadly had to remove Amazon's of Midgard to make space for another active guild. Kind of a shame to have to remove one of the guilds that (altho I wasn't in) have some nice memories of from old New Era alliance hunts from LOOOOOOOOONG time ago. Amazon's afaik are totally inactive now so that was the reason for the removal :(

On the bright side tho a BIG WELCOME to BokkeRijders into the New Era Alliance :)

i have seen someone log on at some points in Amazons, though it was a while ago still.

and yes an alliance council meeting is needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom