New Emain!

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
SkarIronfist said:
I think this is a great idea. It will allow those who wish to fight on mass (aka Zerg) somewhere to go.

If as an opted group you choose to go there, you will not really be able to moan that you got added upon, since what else would you expect, going to the island.

I think the last couple of patches have been excellent. Its really started to give alot of options in the RVR area. I have minor concerns that the frontiers will become empty. But heh I suppose thats where the opted groups "could" go. But I think that the lure of the island may be to strong to resist.

tbh i rly rly doubt theres any zerg gonna happen on the island as there are no keeps where they can hide in. i think it will be opted groups who can finally have fg vs fg fights there while the mindless zerg can go on roleplaying with their keeps. damn this is fuckin best mythic ever has done.

Silverbirch

Fledgling Freddie
daoc_xianghua said:
tbh i rly rly doubt theres any zerg gonna happen on the island as there are no keeps where they can hide in. i think it will be opted groups who can finally have fg vs fg fights there while the mindless zerg can go on roleplaying with their keeps. damn this is fuckin best mythic ever has done.

Hmmm thing is this game as I last remember WAS a MMORPG, and note the RPG bit. When you join the game you accept that fact, if not you go play your X box.

Instant gaming experiences are best suited to consoles really, not saying it's wrong, just stating a fact. I notice PS3 is gonna be supporting some MMO's...

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Tafaya Anathas said:
With the size of the zerg excepted there archers won't need a safe spot :)

i rather have an archer in a zerg, can still "few shot" it and get free rps instead of watching them "leech_farm" from top of a tower without fearing assassins or anything else...

brad

Fledgling Freddie
TBH that look crappy imo. One island of 3 realms fighting each other.

Will have zerg v zerg v zerg, o that's so fun!!!!!!!!! :wanker:

(Hmm guess there will be more posts saying STOP adding on my zerg FFS.)

Bradlex 5l3 warrior

Jjuraa

Banned
zerg vs zerg vs zerg?

anyone who thinks that must have an elementary grasp of rvr. Zergs require SAFETY. theyre timid little things, not some roaring great typhoon running around destroying everything in its path. Zergs are dangerous when you run up to a static structure (tower, keep, bridge) and they have somewhere to run to, escape. the island is an opted FGs dream, finally somewhere empty to roam where they can pick their targets and fight on their own terms. the Zerg will get farmed if they set foot on the island.

Luckily mythic really thought about this, the zerg have nothing to do on this island, but stand around. they can be completely avoided thanks to the two milegate/water idea. with any luck it will bring back the solo stealther wars, and promote more fg vs fg rvr.

Silverbirch

Fledgling Freddie
Jjuraa said:
Zergs are dangerous when you run up to a static structure (tower, keep, bridge) and they have somewhere to run to, escape.

Like the Villa in HW u mean? Only thing I seen running in there is mid and alb fg's :clap:

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
daoc_xianghua said:
THX MYTHIC TOOK YOU ONLY 4 YEARS !!1!1!11!1!!

finally a decent fighting area without keep/tower bullshit xD
Well, it was there for 3 years before they fucked up x<
Silverbirch said:
Like the Villa in HW u mean? Only thing I seen running in there is mid and alb fg's :clap:
Certainly wouldn't have any hib fg's camping in there with shrooms and pbae box setup, no sirey.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
I wish they would fix the existing issues a.k.a. speed hack/window dragging/radar instead of wasting their time on some dull expansions.

Then the damage vs. defence issue needs to be adressed, double or triple the hitpoints or something.

Loading times on client and zoning are a joke compared with modern MMORPGs like EVE, WoW or GW.

Stealth needs to be completly removed from game it's a bad joke, had like 4-5 Hunters (looks like Pip and his friends can't play after the "nerf" anylonger) adding on the last FG fights and if this is ment to be a RvR game how about more survivabilty in this piece of shit zerg fest the game turned into?

Jjuraa

Banned
Manisch Depressiv said:
I wish they would fix the existing issues a.k.a. speed hack/window dragging/radar instead of wasting their time on some dull expansions.

Then the damage vs. defence issue needs to be adressed, double or triple the hitpoints or something.

Loading times on client and zoning are a joke compared with modern MMORPGs like EVE, WoW or GW.

Stealth needs to be completly removed from game it's a bad joke, had like 4-5 Hunters (looks like Pip and his friends can't play after the "nerf" anylonger) adding on the last FG fights and if this is ment to be a RvR game how about more survivabilty in this piece of shit zerg fest the game turned into?

luckily youre no longer playing? so theres no need for you to be here.. bye..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom