New Emain!

Ozilia

Fledgling Freddie
OH, MY, GOD.

Ok classic servers was cool enough to bring me back to the game. AND NOW THEY TO THIS?!!!
I mean seriously how cool is this? Daoc is now by faaar the best mmorpg out there.. :) This imo will probably be the best addition to the game in a long time. Now you have good keep warfare in NF for those who like that, and a good place for 8vs8 for those who like that.

And did you see "towerless bridge" :) No towers = stealthers can actually roam now?! (or i guess they will camp the milegates but like they say at least there are 2 gates now, and they will test if more are needed).

I got to say i'm VERY impressed with Mythic these last few months, cata was a really nice expansion, some good updates (for example Social window is quite nice), classic servers, and now this.

This was exactly what the game needed.
Awesome!!

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
hmm...

might suck but it's not controlling keeps or anything so might be ok.

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
hmm...

might suck but it's not controlling keeps or anything so might be ok.

Might suck for roleplayers, like xbow Armsmen. Yes indeed!

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Looks good to me :) just hope theres no /rw map for this area :D

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Looks very nice, as long as it don't have the idiotic mountains you can't go over like NF do.

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
very very nice :D

and hahahaha no more tower humping DI powered archers! :D

they will ahve to roam now :)

Zede

Part of the furniture
LordjOX said:
Loox well nice, and estimated in august ? oO

Christmas in EU, if we are lucky :( damn those lazy french

Koyochi

Fledgling Freddie
bah, with tower razing just on our servers its starting to ruin all the fun tower/keep fights, and now with this new thing everyone will just evacuate NF and gather on the island :mad:

Are they trying to force everyone into openfield FG rvr with no room for anything else ? I hope not, cause thats not the kind of playstyle I like...

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Zede said:
Christmas in EU, if we are lucky :( damn those lazy french

acually its lazy Mythic for not sending the patches fast enough. so heres to cluelessness :drink:

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
ruins the whole point of RvR imo, no ones gonna bother to take keeps anymore, not that they bother at the moment anyway.

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
DocWolfe said:
ruins the whole point of RvR imo, no ones gonna bother to take keeps anymore, not that they bother at the moment anyway.

wouldnt say that, relics > all

Jerjerod

Fledgling Freddie
DocWolfe said:

You think think that might just be becuse most peoples idea of fun RvR is not PvEing against doors for a few hours?

Himse

FH is my second home
Yay, maybe i can roam there and actually kill someone 1v1 rather than getting zerged constantly on a bridge.

Gamah

Banned
Himse said:
Yay, maybe i can roam there and actually kill someone 1v1 rather than getting zerged constantly on a bridge.

Or maybe you can get roam there and get zerged constantly by fg's

Matteh

Fledgling Freddie
Ctuchik said:
acually its lazy Mythic for not sending the patches fast enough. so heres to cluelessness :drink:
and GOA patch translations

cluelessness :drink:

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
Jerjerod said:
You think think that might just be becuse most peoples idea of fun RvR is not PvEing against doors for a few hours?

I'm saying things needed to be added to the keep system as it stands, to make it more fun rather than resorting to this... for mythic its an easy way out.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Jerjerod said:

coulda sworn the doors were fighting back awfully strangely for pve last night then...

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Dreami said:
Might suck for roleplayers, like xbow Armsmen. Yes indeed!

might suck as much as old frontiers (ooh lets go amg and get farmed by gank groups... nah no fun lets go take a keep where no enemies will show up) - but given the island should be entirely avoidable it might be all right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom