New dungeon drops

I

ilienwyn

Since i saw a thread about drops from the new dungeons in pryd/mid i thought we should have one too.

Ok, please post drops you found in the new dungeons just to see how good they are etc...

Thanks.

N

nightsorrow

got a necklace named Adroit choker

body/energy 4%, dex +19, const. +9

W

Whoodoo_RD

1 Yellow con mincer, dropped her guts when she thought she'd camp in ours :) -10% mincer ego debuff

S

swords

i got a 40 min disease and a slow painful death by a zerg of yellows.....apart from that im sure the drops are sweet :)

note: BRING A CLERIC :)

S

Sibanac

I got what it think is an alchemy drop and a nice drop in xp and con

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

A unique stabby slashy dagger thing.

12 dex
13 hits
3 stealth
4% cold (or maybe heat)

It says its a unique item...its for a level 40 something slasher...it doesn't glow...will probably end up in the bin.

B

belth

The stuff from HotC sells for a lot... Got nearly 50 copper for AF98 leather leggings :D

P

Pin

Originally posted by belth
The stuff from HotC sells for a lot... Got nearly 50 copper for AF98 leather leggings :D

DOH! SALVAGE!

B

belth

I know, just wanted to know what they sell for to merchants :)

O

old.Wildfire

Erubescent Agonism Staff

50 fire focus
+4 fire magic
+6 power
10% thrust

pic

B

belth

Originally posted by Pin

Appraise?

Couldn't be arsed keeping them at the time till guilds tailorer was online, had vault still full :(

W

-Wedge-

Hey Wildfire, what dropped that staff?

I'm defo gonna hunt for that ;)
(is it from those Archwizards?)

I

ilienwyn

Ok, i have these from Hall of the Corrupt:

Sergeant Wristband (Not unique): 9str 9quick 4% thrust

Brilliant Arcane Chain Coif: 17hp 6quick 5power 3%body
Luminous Whirling Short Sword: 5hp 3dw 4con 3str (slash/left)
Brilliant Arcane Quilted Cap: 4str 5%slash 6power 3hp (sc helm? :p
Brilliant Sundering Plate Breastplate: 1%crush +3 2h 6dex 3%slash
Mighty Girdle: 22hp +2pole 3%crush 15str
Honed Belt: 1%heat +3slash +1crush 2hp
Mindbanding Belt: +2Body magic 5%heat +3mind magic 1%slash (my sorc is going to love it :p)
Adroit Girdle: 6piety 3%energy +2rejuvenation 12dex (my cleric is going to love this :p)
Luminous Speedy Studded Vest: 4%matter 15quick 5%spirit 9dex (too bad only 84af)
Brilliant Bluntbender Studded Arms: 12hp 8%crush 10str 9dex

Only these so far although i saw a necklace sith +3cs. One infil was very happy about it :p

H

Hit ^_^

please say what mob that droped it so i can go farm em.
even tho most drops have "random"stats the mobs sould still drops items that are about the same.

O

old.Wildfire

Aindon in HoTC drops random spec staves, all v-good though, plus you can also get them from the red/black ladies in Marfach

K

Khalen

I got a very nice jewel unique from green con mob... I will post stats later...

K

Khalen

Fortifying Jewel (lvl 38)
Qua: 86 Bonus: 27

Dex: 12
Int: 6
Con: 15
Slash 4%

Unique

(Utility Value: 30)

From the green con mobs (Innocents)

A

**Aligro**

i have seen.. rugged i think it was.. or.. was it rutten.. anyhow... theres a really really sweeet axe that drop.. man you thought flga was good.. wait till you see this baby... rainbow coloured uber glow gimme gimme gimme

H

Hit ^_^

i found a bracer.
parry+2 2h+2 dex+9 thust1%
droped from some random blue con mob/at lvl50.

F

Flimgoblin

Vorcyn found some amusing sleeves... for a smite mercenary...

Chain sleeves +3 parry +3 smite... *puzzles*

Found a nice bracer:

+3 parry +5% energy +2% spirit +6 con

not wonderful, but the +parry is handy :)

S

Swiss_Mercenary

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
Vorcyn found some amusing sleeves... for a smite mercenary...

Chain sleeves +3 parry +3 smite... *puzzles*
No use for a cleric then? ;) :D

F

Friznit

hehe got vengeance for that poor mincer the other day. 5 of us we're XP'ing (Alb side) when Optical and a couple of buddies showed up and jumped us from behind (he has issues). So we came back for vengence with 3 fg's but ofcores he'd done a runner. So we went to mids entrance via the dungeon (with agro on those NASTY mobs in the middle bit) and went all the way through.

Great XP and great fun. Didn't get any drops from the orange/red con Guards/Wizards but plenty from the yellow/blues (we were lvl41-50)

Got about 10k RP's camping Mids entrance for 1/2 and hour till we got bored and ran home. lol first time I've ported back from Odins guess you guys got bored of porting in one by one and dieing though ONE of you had sence enuf to run into the dungeon while you have PvP invun. Why the rest of you just stood there or tried to fight is beyond me ;)

Lame camping? maybe but felt good to get vengence on Optical (been killing me since I was 20th lvl) Woah he likes those greys TOO much ;)

H

Hit ^_^

:clap:
nice one alltho this thred was about item drops.

allways nice to see some mids drop tho even tho they got crappy stats :p

F

Friznit

Didn't get any drops from the orange/red con Guards/Wizards but plenty from the yellow/blues (we were lvl41-50)

I know can't remember what we had but the higher con guards/Wizards didn't drop squat for us but got plenty from the lower ones. Luck? no idea

Users who are viewing this thread