New Druid talents.

Discussion in 'Class Discussion' started by Aada, Sep 24, 2005.

1. Aada

Aada Part of the furniture

Any other druids looking forward to it? if there is any druids..

Ive played all the class's up to about late 30's-40s. (60 warlock)

I have to say Druid is the most fun. Im Feral spec even though people say it is gimped i have no trouble taking down people except for the odd warrior.. Rogues are easy and Hunters are even easier for me.

Can't wait for the patch :)

2. stubbyrulz

stubbyrulz Fledgling Freddie

hopefully more people play druids ;> so more healers about

3. enigma

enigma Fledgling Freddie

they'll all be in moonkin form, spamming moonfire and root.

4. Fana

Fana Fledgling Freddie

Yep, heard plenty of talk amongst druids last couple days about starting to roll on spellcrit items etc.

5. exponentiaL

exponentiaL Fledgling Freddie

staff of the ogre magi etc is used by many druids on haumarush xD

6. WiZe^

WiZe^ Can't get enough of FH

Tbh criting whit heals is good in pvp to :touch:

7. stubbyrulz

o shit pvp gonna be boring ;P get rooted wait around 5mins or until trinkets not on cooldown :(

8. ~Latency~

~Latency~ Can't get enough of FH

Whiners always win with WoW, a good Druid is seemingly impossible to kill, if they want to run they can and will.... but now the possibility of dps+always able to run?

Fotm!

~starts playing lvl 57 Druid again~

9. Darksword

Darksword Can't get enough of FH

really looking forward to changes, going feral for definate now. tho not sure if i should level as feral? speced feral so far but ofc im leveling slooooow and only just lvl 15 as im lvling my priest aswell so :D.

imo druid will be one of the if not the most fun pve class now :D

10. Derric

Derric Fledgling Freddie

A shaman whining about a class being too powerful, oh the irony.

11. Fana

Fana Fledgling Freddie

Seriously though, Druids will be overpowered with this patch - a blind man could see it, and if you go visit Mulgore or the Nelf equivalent you will see it swamped with level 5-10 recently created druids named f.ex. "Omgwftwpndruid" "Heheyougotrooted" "Starfireftw" etc.

Most classes have a hard time fighting druids as it is, only reason they will be buffed in 1.8 is that there arent so many of them that their superiority to many other classes have generated enough whine. With the incoming druidzerg, and consequent whine, i expect they will get nerfed down again in 3-4 patches.

12. stubbyrulz

aye druids are going to be overpowered tbh. root spam is annoying enough as a warrior but there damage does suck ;P but i think its because there more of a support class than a main damage one and should stay that way like paladins. except paladins dps is alright once they get decent equipment

13. Derric

Derric Fledgling Freddie

Druids are overpowered. A shaman is balanced. Rogues never whine.

Guess the connection.

14. Garok

Garok Can't get enough of FH

There not the opinion of someone who plays a druid as their main charecter ?

15. Gajinn

Gajinn Fledgling Freddie

Yep, damn those moonkin root spammin' op'ed bastards!