New Dragonslayer quests: NPC to do it isn't there >Gilby<

BaTDiE

One of Freddy's beloved
I, like many others can't find this NPC that was supposed to be in Hall's Room (the room before king's place) in Jordheim.

In allakhazam it says there should be a name registrar named "Gilby" the quest log says I should talk to this Gilby in order to proceed with the quest but he is not there.

How to contact with a GM? or has this NPC been moved? Because there is now a different name registrar "jarl xxx" in the same room hall.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
only just started em and i aint come across this yet buuuuttt...

if hes the name registrar.. that was one of the old quests , seek the dragonslayer or something, prolly is defunct now and u dont need it ..

if that isnt/wasnt the case, check vasudhiem just outside jord gates as a lot of new or moved npcs r there

St.Anger

One of Freddy's beloved
I think too that you don't have to see the npc in that room. You might check out nailen (sp?) in the Temple of the Jotuns.

kivik

Part of the furniture
He is there, there are two <Name Registrar>'s, look for 'Gilby' in the lastname. Just on the other side of the Vaultkeeper.

Agrivia

Loyal Freddie
He is there, there are two <Name Registrar>'s, look for 'Gilby' in the lastname. Just on the other side of the Vaultkeeper.

Gilby used to stand next to Jaron, opposite the Vault Keeper, but is not now there. I think this is because the series of quests that he started off are no longer available - he's not there to avoid you trying to speak to him if you stil have them in your journal.

If you do have any there that have defaulted to level 99 (as I have - one or two of the pre-patch dragon quests left) then this is an indication of their unavailability too.

How to contact a GM? Use the "Write Now" function on the website to log a fault ticket ... go to Chronicles of Camelot and click on Support at the top of the page.

kivik

Part of the furniture
Gilby used to stand next to Jaron, opposite the Vault Keeper, but is not now there. I think this is because the series of quests that he started off are no longer available - he's not there to avoid you trying to speak to him if you stil have them in your journal.

Hm true I guess, he was there when I did those dragon quest but that was before 1.88, sorry :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom