New Dmg record? :p

Ariacs

Fledgling Freddie
On low resists char(hitting for cap damage or close to it) with a nice crit, damage should be 800-900 on levi. Add damage add, other procs like SCW proc and traitors daggers proc and selfbuff and Banespike. Could prob hit for over 1000. Can be very nice damage for a 1Hed weapon ;)

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
Ariacs said:
On low resists char(hitting for cap damage or close to it) with a nice crit, damage should be 800-900 on levi. Add damage add, other procs like SCW proc and traitors daggers proc and selfbuff and Banespike. Could prob hit for over 1000. Can be very nice damage for a 1Hed weapon ;)
Hit over 1k several times with Leviathan Pre-ToA.... 370+177 crit, 350 style proc, 60 dmg add, ~100 weapon proc.... Done 1100+ with Cobra.

Did 1676 Pre-SI with 44CS Inf (1-shot a buffed RR4 skald). And seen plenty higher.

tbh, 1010 is a bit girly for damage records.

Jimmae

One of Freddy's beloved
that was all in one swing - a quad.
the poor luwi just fell over, one shotted :(

Poon

One of Freddy's beloved
Lethul said:
why do you count 1 wild call and 1 tripple unstyled as 1351 dmg i dont understand tho

Your just jelous Lethul

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Jimmae said:
that was all in one swing - a quad.
the poor luwi just fell over, one shotted :(
Wild call
unstick
you are hit for 262
stick
hit
hit
hit

bit of lag after the 1st hit of the quad was it?

Jimmae

One of Freddy's beloved
no, it was me spamming /stick and moving around cos his bard mate and mentalist friend were stood next to me ;) i was trying to suicide on the 3 of em, happened to one shot that one then the others got me.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Well since alot of people posting their insane damage I think you can post insane heals also here?
Well anyway as of late with 3 power relics I get quite a few of These heals (no insta heal just last spec heal), some even comming near 2500 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom