New Daoc info Webby

Ranger

Fledgling Freddie
yep im thinking about starting up a new EU daoc web site, for info on toa ML's, scrolls, etc and a whole bunch of other cool stuff that can be added (forums etc, if it gets big enough).

So would be looking for a few people with web skills, and a few people who can do graphics etc, to join the team.

send me a msg for more info ...

IRC: Rudolf^ / Rudolf^g0ne (quakenet) or i can be found in channel #dragon-fighters

EMAIL: bigm@hush.com

or reply to this with your irc name.

PS. i will be paying for the .com :p

Ranger

Fledgling Freddie
could do with 1 more person to help with web/gfx ;)

Crash

One of Freddy's beloved
can do GFX etc, no good with coding and the like

Korax

Fledgling Freddie
Sounds like a good plan. Will the page include scroll trading etc like toascrolls.com?

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Save yourself hastle, use PHPNuke or sommit like that.

Hope you can afford the traffic too :)

Ranger

Fledgling Freddie
Korax said:
Sounds like a good plan. Will the page include scroll trading etc like toascrolls.com?

aye, some time in the future :)

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Toascrolls.com now has Excal on it and are looking for people from server to help out with it.

Macceh^

Fledgling Freddie
Rudolf

I can help out with/in the general web development area's of the website no problem. Just drop me an email or contact me in irc (you know where to get me).

On another note, once the site gets up and running if you need help with daily moderation I can also be of some assistance.

Macceh

Asq

Fledgling Freddie
Now that toascrolls has closed for euro players, maybe you can create a mirror site? Toascrolls worked very good imo, and seeing the large numbers of visitors more people thought / think so. maybe talk to owner of toascrolls?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom