New conts etc?

S

Slug

Been playing PS for a while now, (since the beta)

You guys think theyre gona make new conts or something when more and more people start playing?

P

[PS]Nova

Don't know.. think they would be more likely to just open new servers if anything. They have a pretty full future developments thing planned, don't think they would necessarily just add continents.

But who knows! Maybe!

B

bone_idle

I think they have an expansion pack coming out near chrimbo time.

You'll have to part with more cash to get it though from the shops.

P

[PS]Nova

Ack a retail expansion already??? That's more than a little annoying. I personally think they should fix it a bit more rather than consider retail expansions. Grr.

:mgwhore: :mgwhore2:

O

old.Dillinja

I will consider reactivating if that expansion is good. :)

S

Slug

this is the thing that really pisses me off....

We pay monthley because the game is supposed to be ever-evolving or whatever, so this is to cover for all the new stuff each month you get.

but then they make you oay even more by releasing an expansion instead of making t downlodable for free.

O

old.Dillinja

You pay monthly for the servers and the maintainence of the servers.

G

Gravity

aye - but at the moment we rarely get that

if a us server goes down - it will generally get sorted fairly quickly

if werner comes down - odds on we will still be tapping our fingers on the desk 5 hours later

its happened before and no doubt it will happen again

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by The Slug
this is the thing that really pisses me off....

We pay monthley because the game is supposed to be ever-evolving or whatever, so this is to cover for all the new stuff each month you get.

but then they make you oay even more by releasing an expansion instead of making t downlodable for free.

Same for any mmog im afraid m8, as Dillinja said, yer paying for the server upkeep.

Users who are viewing this thread