Help New Computer

Himse

FH is my second home
Ok, so for years now I haven't kept up to date on what the latest and greatest graphics cards, best bits to buy for your money and the such like are. I'm quite capable to put a pc together myself but i'm not really sure where to shop for parts, would it be cheaper to buy a pre-built pc from a company etc?

So I was wondering, would anyone be able to put a fantastic new pc together for around £1000? I can probably stretch to more perhaps if it means a dramatic increase in performance but hey!

Anyone kind enough to help me out?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I found cougar extreme good for the money and they have a custom pc building service

Google them and check it out .. Also at least it will give you an idea of what's current with their configuration tool

Himse

FH is my second home
I found cougar extreme good for the money and they have a custom pc building service

Google them and check it out .. Also at least it will give you an idea of what's current with their configuration tool

Why do I get the feeling if I google cougar i'm going to get more surprising results than I asked for? :D

Cheers m8! I'll have a look into it now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom