New Classic Server !

Cirandi

One of Freddy's beloved
Elitestoner said:
classic seems fun, but its nowhere as good as people think it will be

if u dont have 7 other players with u to level with and rvr with, u will just die constantly solo (as there will be NO pugs) to vamps, rangers and locks.

and although u might say oh but but no ml raids etc!, takes like 10+ darkspire raids to get your kit :p

There was loads of groups on the us servers...

But i agree with the darkspire stuff, will take a load of raids to get what i want :p A darkspire run takes like 30 minutes with a good group though and there's no camping involved whatsoever.

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
:eek: the cheek.... friars (decent ones) can be good:(
im hurt...:(

OldNick

Fledgling Freddie
You do lose the buffs even if grouped ..the buffs dont actually drop and need recasting.. you just lose the benefit if you go out of range and regain them if you go back in range. Healing classes are more played on classics and there ARE pickup groups.. just on US servers more people decided to reroll gank group guilds purely for pwnage in rvr.

Buffs in pve doesnt make any difference , only that you cant have lvl 50 BB to pve your toon with , youll need to lvl BB with toon in grp. and no fop :) make power usage a big issue. Crafters are not gods either , most people use DS stuff . then new epic armour is ok for pve toon.

there are reports of people dragging DI bots and towering bots , but its pretty rare.

Nick

Fefner

Can't get enough of FH
No way in hell am i going to try the classic. Yes ml's and artifacts have made the game unfair in some ways but to put all that time and effort in seems a waste to start again.
Btw everyone will roll vamps :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom