New Classic Server !

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
if it opensn i´m leaving ToA behind sine i want classic server to stop the uber arti powerness now maybe u have change when u get buff range

Deepfried

One of Freddy's beloved
well i must admit i like the new classic server its fun for me as i play with old friends who left because of toa...and after all that is the whole point of playing doac,playing with peeps you know to have fun:)
must admit i haven't played lvl 50 rvr but hey thid and molvik was fun
and the idea of no buffbots really appeals to me.
deepfried
studiomonkey<buffbot:p>:m00:

Ormorof

FH is my second home
why would the be no buff bots in classic servers? (or have i missed something important)

i had a bot pre-SI (was more of an accidental one tbh, bought another account so i could play with bro, but ended up just using my shaman to level my other characters :p )

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
Ormorof said:
why would the be no buff bots in classic servers? (or have i missed something important)

i had a bot pre-SI (was more of an accidental one tbh, bought another account so i could play with bro, but ended up just using my shaman to level my other characters :p )

becuase on a classic server u cant buff and then walk of since u will loose buffs after u have gone from bb....its calld ranged buffs...think its 1500 or how much was it... wich meens if u want buffs in fight u have to have bb stuck or very close to u or u will loose buffs...warlocks/vamps will be the king tho atleast vamps with self buffs

Ormorof

FH is my second home
ah i see, thanks for clearing it up :)

can still use on in PvE though no? :p

CuddleBunny!

Banned
wish they could sort out the excisting servers before they start making new ones.. fuckers :(

only good part is that friars might actually be good in rvr there xD

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Dwali said:
becuase on a classic server u cant buff and then walk of since u will loose buffs after u have gone from bb....its calld ranged buffs...think its 1500 or how much was it... wich meens if u want buffs in fight u have to have bb stuck or very close to u or u will loose buffs...warlocks/vamps will be the king tho atleast vamps with self buffs
DI Bots on stick ftw!
Tower camping ftw!
Keep defense ftw!
Only open field RvR gets a bit trickier. And assaulting a keep, as defenders have bots inside.

Equador

Fledgling Freddie
CuddleBunny! said:
only good part is that friars might actually be good in rvr there xD

Hmmm...now if I could only switch Equador for some RvR-fun :(

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Great, now the normal servers will get fucked over. Well done.

Morphius

Fledgling Freddie
u have to be grouped to be buffed but fomr what ive experienced on US there is no buff range within group

Lotheric

Fledgling Freddie
Morphius said:
u have to be grouped to be buffed but fomr what ive experienced on US there is no buff range within group
There is.

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
DavidH said:
Great, now the normal servers will get fucked over. Well done.

aye.. this is a fucking waste of time.. people think.. AMG NOW ALL THE GREED, AND LEETNESS WILL GO AWAY..

first of all.. the leet people wont go away.. moving bb's will now be in groups, and well greed was an isue before toa, just enhanced this.. crafters will make a fortune, as they are now, (for those who cba) and the casual people, will still be fucked over by the group that are "leet" it wont change what daoc, was/is/will be..

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
it works like this...buffs range 5000, if BB is not in grp, u lose the buffs...HF guys.
altho i am going to check classic out also :drink:

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
classic seems fun, but its nowhere as good as people think it will be

if u dont have 7 other players with u to level with and rvr with, u will just die constantly solo (as there will be NO pugs) to vamps, rangers and locks.

and although u might say oh but but no ml raids etc!, takes like 10+ darkspire raids to get your kit :p

Cathos

Fledgling Freddie
ahh crap somone already posted what i was gonna say,

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Anyone who thinks that it'll be easier to get a set there than with toa.. GL HF :D

Also anyone who thinks that it'll be easier for the casual player to rvr.. GL HF :D

SoulFly said:
Anyone who thinks that it'll be easier to get a set there than with toa.. GL HF :D

Also anyone who thinks that it'll be easier for the casual player to rvr.. GL HF :D

ive said it before and ill say it again... best avatar ever! :D

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Ye no toa server just makes cata items more wanted so u hav to have those for ur ubah set, no crafters as its a new server start with no cash.

even if ppl wajn about BBs as it is now a BB can buff 3 ppl im fine with shearing a acc with 2 m8s so its not too pricey but way more useful to have a BB and buffed fights is more fun as classes with selfbuffs are just way to strong else.

Else say hello to a server with 1000000000 vamps few less rangers and a few hardmoders who go for WLs(must be fun as dmg doesnt lower much and all run unbuffed must 1 shot 95% of all classes:S)

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
random caster with a BB with DI on stick nightmare -_-

siiigh

Classic servers just killed cluster :touch: :touch:

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Samaroon EatsCheese said:
ive said it before and ill say it again... best avatar ever! :D

Smellysox has the best by far, but in this case. Yes it is > all :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom