new classes

chrispy

It's my birthday today!
Just seen that the game is getting one class each in november,Just wondered when is hammerer getting introduced back into the game since it was taken out.

Just wondered since i wanted to play the class before it was cut,but so i imagine did alot of other peeps.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
When Mark needs another round of self congratulating I imagine. Don't worry about it though he will make a big announcement, saying its a world first and how lucky we all are that we get all this extra content for free!

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Yes lets all whine because we are getting more content.

to the OP; Probably next year, I dont think it will be in a expansion. Beta testers said the Hammerer and Choppa needed a lot of work.

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
When Mark needs another round of self congratulating I imagine. Don't worry about it though he will make a big announcement, saying its a world first and how lucky we all are that we get all this extra content for free!

Pretty much sums it up imo.

Ezeine

Loyal Freddie
Go to WoW already and ignore what's discussed here about a game you obviously hate so much.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Go to WoW already and ignore what's discussed here about a game you obviously hate so much.

Erm....what the hell are you on about? No-one has said anything about hating warhammer, not in this thread anyway.

swifteagle

Fledgling Freddie

Be careful what you wish for,people of a certain persuasion were always telling people to go PvE instead or do something else in daoc then when the servers were dead and they had their wish it didnt seem such a good idea to tell the population where to go ;)

I think people are more haters of Mythic employees rather than the game itself from most of the comments I've read so far :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom