New Classes

Guyton

Fledgling Freddie
Is it just on the Burlok server or are other servers getting totally steamrollered by the new order tank class in scenarios.

Currently the Blackguard seems a very weak class compared to any tank class on either sideand very uninspiring.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
blackguard is anticaster tank
kotbs is the debuffer, chosen esque

dont expect to kill kotbs' with BGs :p

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
it's just the class make up really - get some sorcs and some support for them and you should melt the kotbs. That or get some chosen to counterract em.

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
it's just the class make up really - get some sorcs and some support for them and you should melt the kotbs. That or get some chosen to counterract em.

Or just get a WE to kill them, as they do with every other class.:m00:

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
I killed quite a few WE's 1 on 1 yesterday in Tier 1. Certainly seems to hit harder than my Tier 1 chosen even a few levels lower. S & B damage is still nice and dont see any real value in goin 2H unless your just killing casters and squigs.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
The abilities seem to be quite anti-melee on the kotbs

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
Why not? I was killed few times 1on1 by a BG on my lowbie KotBS :)

This might change post-T1 though.

im not saying you cant, its merely that at the moment, people seem to think they are designed to counter each other, which isnt true :)

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Nah but I was lighting the shit up with my new Chosen alt last night. Jesus never played a tank before (I am playing two handed) so not really a tank I guess but my damage output is well.... I can't believe it.

My WE may well be taking a back seat and I never roll alts to get to the max level but I just wub the chosen.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Nah but I was lighting the shit up with my new Chosen alt last night. Jesus never played a tank before (I am playing two handed) so not really a tank I guess but my damage output is well.... I can't believe it.

My WE may well be taking a back seat and I never roll alts to get to the max level but I just wub the chosen.

Get your arse back into RvR soldier!

"THE ONLY EASY DAY... IS YESTERDAY!"

(Name that TV series anyone?)

:D

Calaen

Get your arse back into RvR soldier!

"THE ONLY EASY DAY... IS YESTERDAY!"

(Name that TV series anyone?)

:D

Haha I will be back :p It just makes sense to get an alt going now with the numbers that are rolling other alts to get in with the BG rush.

Was nice to not spend the night typing instructions out in region chat :p But you know I'll miss it!!!

Uara

Part of the furniture
No idea about tv series, but there's a US Navy Seals, think its navy seals with a motto very similar to that :p

Grotnob

Fledgling Freddie
Space Above and Beyond.

Re: the new Black Guard; Suck it up, Bright Wiztard, I feel.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Space Above and Beyond.

Win :)

Although not quite in the same league as Firefly, another show I was really disappointed that didn't make it beyond the first series.

Veering unsteadily back on topic, not sure I'm in a hurry really to try out the new classes. Magus just got some lovin' and there is so much to tweak and try out on that.

Calaen

Although not quite in the same league as Firefly, another show I was really disappointed that didn't make it beyond the first series.

Veering unsteadily back on topic, not sure I'm in a hurry really to try out the new classes. Magus just got some lovin' and there is so much to tweak and try out on that.

Final episode of the season was an absolute corker.

Aada

Part of the furniture
So when can everyone else try the new classes? since i'm not resubbing until i can actually do so.

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
I really had a lot of fun on my FOTM last night :D

Blackguard do seem to be a little light compared to the chosen and the black orc (especially with the Chosen Aura changes).

They are, however, uber at twatting priests and casters. <3 for that :D

M

Vintersorg

Can't get enough of FH
I've been having tremendous fun with the KOTBS yesterday night.
At first glance it's a lot like the chosen...

Now I just have to explain to my wife why I play a char wearing blue-yellow striped spandex and a codpiece...

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie

Firefly was ace (see sig for Serenity quote) :)

mooSe_

FH is my second home
I've been having tremendous fun with the KOTBS yesterday night.
At first glance it's a lot like the chosen...

Now I just have to explain to my wife why I play a char wearing blue-yellow striped spandex and a codpiece...

Well you can probably dye the colours, but I think the codpiece is still going to need a good excuse.

I'm not bothered with new classes either, I don't really enjoy tanking, I might roll an alt though to join in with everyone else though.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
My Chosen against KOTBS has been a bit hit and miss, generally quite a long fight but out of 5 1v1 fights I had last night against a KOTBS 3 levels below me (I'm level 16) I won 2 and lost 3. I'm a low RR though and not that well geared so it could be as simple as that - generally the fights are pretty close and more importantly good fun!

I've hardly played since the patch but I've already seen some level 25+ BG on US servers, they seem pretty awesome in PVE, I'll stick with my Chosen for now though.

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
KotBS vs WE is a really fun fight (at least in T1 it is) and seems very evenly matched.

However, as has been said, Sorcs just melt them :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom