New Cats classes - any level 50s yet?

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Seen a level 45 Bainshee on Hib/excal last night about 11pm. Just wondering if anyone is "special" enough to have "played" one to 50 yet?

I bow to the power leveling gods :worthy:

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I bet everyone they know is saying

'If only they could put that much effort into their real lives'

matrix

Fledgling Freddie
i got a 50 Warlock yesderday name Witchs let the :flame: start :worthy:

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Job said:

Certainly thier parents are ;)

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Nice work getting 50 in 2 days, guess the whines about warlock is soon to come ^^

Vladamir

FH is my second home
I wouldn't boast about being 50 so quickly, shows you obviously have nothing else to do :p

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Vladamir said:
I wouldn't boast about being 50 so quickly, shows you obviously have nothing else to do :p
Oh no! They spend 2days infront of a computer leveling a character! I bet they are all outsiders IRL....

Seriously, your just jealous.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Vladamir said:
rofl i just spent most of the easter weekend doing housework... and my flat is the size of a shoebox!! tbh had more of a social life when i used to play daoc :(

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
Chosen said:
Oh no! They spend 2days infront of a computer leveling a character! I bet they are all outsiders IRL....

Seriously, your just jealous.
try 2 days in moderna and u are 100% right

Brunore

Fledgling Freddie
Am I the only one looking forward to leveling normally in cata?

I really hope that this expansion gets people playing in groups again instead of "soloing" with a BB.

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Brunore said:

I really hope that this expansion gets people playing in groups again instead of "soloing" with a BB.

Im doing it oldschool in the new cata content, questing, killtasking and trying instance dungeons etc - i have a bot account but it isnt active and doesnt have cata. Been solo so far, not enough people my level to grp with (im 15 and /who 12 18 shows 2 or 3 people only), especially not any healers/shamans.
Really hope some people try to level some support classes as well: Excellent opportunity to do it now for those without moderna/bot access, when there are at least some others exping.

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Job said:

I wouldn't call them no lifers because they decicate 3 full days for a game. Depends on how you look at it I guess.

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
Brunore said:

amen to that m8...i will have my bb standing at like barrows entrance if i´m there Xping...if i die i logg him on and rezz then logg him of....can´t hurt to have him as backup rezz

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
I'm going to start anew on my second account that was meant for a buffbot but never really got past 10 because i'm far too lazy, also PLing with a zerker isn't the best of ideas anyway. :p

Shall take my sweet time I think, I actually want to see most of the catacombs stuff and learn my character as I play it, i'm far too busy to constantly PL for 3/4 days regardless, i'll take my time. ;)

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Eva said:
I wouldn't call them no lifers because they decicate 3 full days for a game. Depends on how you look at it I guess.

I think it comes down to how they went about it.

1.Playing a completely new class (and lets face it, there's been nothing like some of the new classes before) for the fun of it for hours on end and happening to level at the same time - good on ya.

or

2.Getting the expansion having read up on the overpoweredness of certain classes, pling it without actually "playing" the new class at all - just for the sake of wtfpwning in rvr - in my most humblest of opinions...a sad ****.

:flame:

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Eva said:
I take that back. Warlock is now rr4. ;(

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
Fana said:
Im doing it oldschool in the new cata content, questing, killtasking and trying instance dungeons etc - i have a bot account but it isnt active and doesnt have cata. Been solo so far, not enough people my level to grp with (im 15 and /who 12 18 shows 2 or 3 people only), especially not any healers/shamans.
Really hope some people try to level some support classes as well: Excellent opportunity to do it now for those without moderna/bot access, when there are at least some others exping.

Can't have a BB as such in Instanced area - well you can but to enter all chars have to be grouped so fine if BB is your lvl - if you try take a lvl 50 BB in Instance will be of lvl 50 for highest char in grp

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
LawBringer said:
Can't have a BB as such in Instanced area - well you can but to enter all chars have to be grouped so fine if BB is your lvl - if you try take a lvl 50 BB in Instance will be of lvl 50 for highest char in grp

Hmm yes and? Think you didnt read my post :) It just says i hope there will be some people leveling support classes as well as the new classes, so that those of us that play f.ex. valkyries and warlocks can build some ok groups for the later level.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom